SHARP sd-ex111

TIC

SHARP sd-ex111
« on: 10 Jan 2007, 03:38 am »
I have a "like new" SHARP sd-ex111 that I just pulled out of storage to list on AudiogoN. It has about 10 hours on it and I put it away for future use. Well, I haven't found a use for it in over a year, so it's time to let go.

It's a very good sounding integrated amp with tuner and CD player built-in. It's very compact and would make an excellent bedroom system. Just add speakers and you're done!

It's in perfect condition with all original packaging and accessories. $110 plus actual shipping and PayPal fees and it's yours......

Enjoy,

TIC
Tom In Cincinnati

Folsom

Re: SHARP sd-ex111
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2007, 10:58 am »
I think I might know a fellow interested if you could hold onto it for but a day or two for AudioCircle fellows.

By the way I will mod it for a fair price (similiar to RWA mods, or damn near same, up for discussion), if anyone wants it done. I have to let you all know that modification bring it from "oh that is cute, it does real audiophile grade characterstics to some degree, for a commerial, commercial, amplifier" to a "hot damn I want to try some chip amps and stuff, that thing images and just plain old smokes anything in the same price range with modding, I could almost use the CD end for my source".

TIC

« Reply #2 on: 10 Jan 2007, 12:29 pm »
DoS,

Out of curiousity, how much do you charge for the upgrade? Feel free to send me PM if you don't want the price posted in the public domain.

Enjoy,

TIC

fiveoclockfriday

« Reply #3 on: 10 Jan 2007, 01:25 pm »
DoS,
I too, am interested in pricing, and/or any options with the mod. PM is fine. Sounds great to hear someone's modding these again, I thought I had long missed the boat!

-Eric

jrebman

« Reply #4 on: 10 Jan 2007, 05:30 pm »
Yeah, I too would like to know about these mods and costs.

-- Jim

Folsom

« Reply #5 on: 11 Jan 2007, 09:43 am »
I PMed all of you.

If you guys got any questions let me know. I can give all the part numbers etc. That or I can arrange a full price quote for normal mod and extensive.