Somebody please give some ces info for nuforce gear

beachbum

• Vinyl Delivers all of the Music
thought by now someone would let us know what ces had nuforce wise, and what was some of your favorites at the show

beachbum

Re: Somebody please give some ces info for nuforce gear
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2007, 12:43 am »
come on jason give us some pictures, and news,

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jan 2007, 04:11 pm »
Hey, we're too busy  :). Only Casey and I are managing the show. We have the minimalist setup, no wall display of any kind. Just presenting the NuForce Trilogy: P-9, Ref 9SE and S-9.
We use Oppo DVDP 970HD as the transport to Revolution Audio DAC unit (we did not use their CDP) as source 1. For source 2, we use Merrantz SA-11 as the CDP to P-9
For cables, we use Kubala and Stealth.  We have stacks of brochures and that's it.
More than a few people told us we have the best sound at CES.

Will post pictures later.

ndeslions

« Reply #3 on: 10 Jan 2007, 04:59 pm »
More than a few people told us we have the best sound at CES.

Ben Johnson and Carl Lewis i bet, need to run very fast to hear all the CES systems in 1 day. :lol: ;)

beachbum

« Reply #4 on: 11 Jan 2007, 12:52 am »
fantastic jason, glad to hear that nuforce gear is getting such great responses from ces visitors, like i have said nuforce is a god send for audiophiles, great gear at the right price, send pics when you get time and thank you mike

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #5 on: 11 Jan 2007, 09:08 am »
Our minimalist setup. Our main objective at CES is to demo new products to existing distributors and meet with them.  It is nice to put faces together with all the names and voices!  We did sign up a few new dealers and distributors  :D.  So considering that the layout at Venetian for high-end audio is not ideal, we are quite happy with the outcome.

Jim Merod (famous recording engineer) and Casey Ng (NuForce VP of Product Development)

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #6 on: 11 Jan 2007, 11:01 am »
More CES photo on Portugal site: http://www.hificlube.net/common/ver_artigo.asp?id_artigo=1569&seccao=Reportagens&subseccao=Reportagens

I looked like I haven't gotten enough sleep for days. Oh, see the very cool P-9 remote in the photo.

Halfdeaf

« Reply #7 on: 14 Jan 2007, 04:55 am »
I looked like I haven't gotten enough sleep for days. Oh, see the very cool P-9 remote in the photo.

I don't think I actually remember sleeping during any WCES I ever attended...   aa