FS: Totem Claws, Totem Beaks, Xindak Isolation Tuners, AudioPrism

vman71

Totem Claws - (6) claws acoustically decouple the speaker on any surface
• Can be used with or without ball bearing, depending on surface.
• The unique geometric shape breaks up surface standing waves and controls surface resonance.
• Machined from solid aluminum

Price: $140

Totem Beaks - (2) Tuning pods that control resonances and allow for better driver integration.
• Results in imaging and dynamic improvement.

Price: $75

Xindak Isolation VT1-GP - (6) These are their top-of-the-line vibration tuners.  Material: Base made of graphite of high purity (99.99%) + Ball made of special ceramics.

Review: It can obviously improve details, gradation and analysis of music so as to inflect sound of piano, guitar or violin more sparkling and crystal-clear, voice more fruity and soft. High-frequency (HF) and medium-frequency (MF) are more fine and smooth, and worth hearing for many times. Medium-frequency (MF) and low-frequency (LF) are more pure and honest like an inexhaustible soft internal force, and especially flexibility of LF and positioning and width of sound field are obviously improved. This kind of damper-shackel is of top class at present.

Price: $150

AudioPrism ACFX Power-Line Filter - I believe mine has either a 10' or 12' power cord.  The ACFX ™ Power-Line Filter is a product of unprecedented utility, critical performance and does exactly what it is supposed to do-make your system sound better.

- High current capacity.
- Extruded aluminum enclosure.
- Low equivalent source resistance (ESR).
- Superior electromechanical construction.
- Integrated Foundation HC High Current Power Cord.

Price: $250

I have perfect feedback on Audiogon, my ID is "vman71".  Everything I have for sale is in perfect condition.  Everything is kept in a dedicated audio room that is pet, child, and smoke free.

vman71

NEW PRICE $200 this is a steal!

AudioPrism ACFX Power-Line Filter - I believe mine has either a 10' or 12' power cord.  The ACFX ™ Power-Line Filter is a product of unprecedented utility, critical performance and does exactly what it is supposed to do-make your system sound better.

- High current capacity.
- Extruded aluminum enclosure.
- Low equivalent source resistance (ESR).
- Superior electromechanical construction.
- Integrated Foundation HC High Current Power Cord.

Old Price: $250

vman71

I'll also entertain trades for power cords.