Die Hard 4 trailer

bubba966

Die Hard 4 trailer
« on: 28 Dec 2006, 05:30 am »
http://www.moviemaze.de/media/trailer/3085/live-free-or-die-hard.html

:scratch:

Not sure what I think of that. It is directed by Len Wiseman though, and I've liked his other movies. Though I'm not sure how his movie style (so far at least) will translate to a Die Hard movie.
« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2006, 07:46 am by bubba966 »

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Re: Die Hard 4 trailer
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2006, 06:50 am »
Oh God, not another one!  Are German terrorists try to seize a nursing home this time? :lol:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #2 on: 28 Dec 2006, 07:00 am »
bubba....You link is not working for me.....here's one from You Tube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F9eCSav9x0

bubba966

« Reply #3 on: 28 Dec 2006, 07:48 am »
bubba....You link is not working for me.....here's one from You Tube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F9eCSav9x0

:oops:

Sorry, it did work when I first posted it, but seems to no longer work. So I fixed it with a link to the site where it's at, you just have to select the size/quality you want.

And it's much better quality than that youtube link.

ajzepp

« Reply #4 on: 28 Dec 2006, 11:18 am »
Dang, a trailer already?? I had no idea this film was even in production, lol

navi

« Reply #5 on: 29 Dec 2006, 03:38 am »
I wonder if he says "yippe-kaiyea......MF!"
 :D :D

I heard about Willis making another Die hard but never expected to see a teaser for a while- Who are the bad guys now?

bubba966

« Reply #6 on: 29 Dec 2006, 06:50 am »
Who are the bad guys now?

From IMDB
an Internet-based terrorist organization who is systematically shutting down the United States

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #7 on: 29 Dec 2006, 06:59 am »
an Internet-based terrorist organization who is systematically shutting down the United States
..... :o.....Their a tough bunch... :lol:

I still can't believe a Die Hard 4.....getting to be like "Rocky" movies..... :roll:

wjat

« Reply #8 on: 31 Dec 2006, 09:32 pm »
it seems like justin long is not really a good selection, although i could be wrong. he seems good at playing helpless dorky characters in feel-good movies, and so die hard really doesnt seem right

PhilNYC

« Reply #9 on: 31 Dec 2006, 09:41 pm »
it seems like justin long is not really a good selection, although i could be wrong. he seems good at playing helpless dorky characters in feel-good movies, and so die hard really doesnt seem right

According to the synopsis, he's playing "a young hacker" who is helping Bruce Willis track down the bad guys.  Seems like the right role, similar to his role as the sci-fi geek in Galaxy Quest...

chadh

« Reply #10 on: 31 Dec 2006, 10:08 pm »

From the trailer, it seemed more...um...serious than the earlier ones.  But it could be misleading.

Talking of rivaling Rocky, I also see that a fourth Indiana Jones saga is scheduled for filming next year and release in 2008.  I wonder if they'll be able to get Harrison Ford sober long enough to shoot the film.

Chad

mjosef

« Reply #11 on: 1 Jan 2007, 12:01 am »
Do you mean Harrison Ford is a drunkard? I never knew that. Was that before or after he went with the skinny chick...Alley McBeal(?)

chadh

« Reply #12 on: 1 Jan 2007, 12:09 am »

I have a relative by marriage who worked with him on a film years ago (yes, before Callista Flockhart), and said he was drunk constantly on the set.   Then I saw him on "The Daily Show" about 18 months ago:  he could barely get a sentence out.  Maybe there's not much else to do on his ranch in Montana (or wherever it is).

I should say that, despite this, I'm quite a fan of his.  Bladerunner is one of my favorite films;  I also loved the Indiana Jones movies, and am looking forward to the next one.

Chad

dB Cooper

« Reply #13 on: 1 Jan 2007, 03:35 am »
Die Hard V: Bruce Willis vs. the Predator.

Best part is, it's a comedy.

Just kidding- I think.