Merry Christmas Vinnie !!!

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Merry Christmas Vinnie !!!
« on: 25 Dec 2006, 04:13 am »
Vinnie,
    Here's wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Enjoy it.....:thumb:

Next year you'll be stuck in that Toy's R Us line looking for "Tickle Me Elmo"....

(start working on the mods...... :jester:)

All the best....................                 Chris

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Merry Christmas Vinnie !!!
« Reply #1 on: 25 Dec 2006, 04:24 am »
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your post!

A very Merry Christmas and safe, happy holiday season to you and everyone here on AC! :xmas:

I actually made a promise to not work tomorrow, but I'll be back in action on Tuesday :hyper:

Yes, tickle me elmo will be running on SLA power one day :green:

Best wishes,

Vinnie

miklorsmith

« Reply #2 on: 25 Dec 2006, 04:51 am »
I just figured out I've bought 7 pieces from you, Vin, unless I've missed something.   :D

Hats off to one of the good guys, tip a glass of tasty vino.

MERRY CHRISTMAS VINNIE.

Mike

ZLS

« Reply #3 on: 25 Dec 2006, 05:29 am »
aa   I don't mind the talk of modifying Tickle Me Elmo, but I will draw the line at stiffening the power supply!!

Vinnie, to you and your family Merry Christmas and Season's Greeting.  You have been a gentleman to deal with and have provided musical products and excellent service.  I do not know how many products I have purchased from you, I can only hope and look forward to purchasing more.

jrebman

« Reply #4 on: 25 Dec 2006, 05:25 pm »
Merry Christmas to you Vinnie, as well as Jen and that little one yet to make an appearance.

It has been great dealing with you this past year -- the products incredible and the service beyond compliment, so best wishes for continued success and happiness in the new year.

-- Jim

jkelly

« Reply #5 on: 25 Dec 2006, 06:06 pm »
Merry Christmas Vinnie!

I just love my SB2 and Clari-T(s)!

Jeff

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #6 on: 25 Dec 2006, 08:07 pm »
I'll second that emotion. Merry Christmas indeed. I've got a few of your offspring plugged in at my house too.
And I'm always trying to spread the word. I'm a regular RWA missionary.
The little one will change your life beyond your wildest dreams and I can promise you now that you'll never mind a bit. Just consider it a promotion. Nothing is more important that raising your children.

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
« Reply #7 on: 27 Dec 2006, 03:52 pm »
All,

Thanks for all your kind words and it has been a true pleasure working with all of you in 2006 (some of you even before '06!).  Without you guys, the bottle of vino would be empty.  I am very, very grateful for all your support, sharing your experiences, and making this a lot of fun for us all.  :D

Quote from: ZLS
I don't mind the talk of modifying Tickle Me Elmo, but I will draw the line at stiffening the power supply!!

But can't you hear a little distortion in Elmo's laughs?  The supply needs more current!  :icon_lol:

Best wishes,

Vinnie