RWA/Omega Sig 30-I may be late to the party but I still came

ZLS

:duh:  I just received my Omega Sig 30 (In a fancy maple case same great sound)  I am playing it through the Omega Revolution Speakers (B200 Drivers)  I previously had the 7 Watt Dual Mono Clari-T with PIO caps.  The difference is not subtle, the Sig 30 is a better Amp and a much better match with the Revolutions. 
   I had forgotten how luxurious the sound of RWA Amps are.  The music just washes over you and triggers your emotions.  The sound is like a single ended triode just beautiful to listen to.  The frequency range is extended, and as i have stated previously the smoothness of the battery supplied power supply allows all the subtle interplay of the music and the musicians to be revealed.  It just helps you to understand in the words of the immortal Lester Young "What story are you trying to tell?"  Music is more than notes and rests, it is a story that speaks to your soul.  Some equipment is to be admired, RWA equipment has soul and is to be loved.  I cannot wait for it to tell me more stories that the musician's have.

jrebman

Re: RWA/Omega Sig 30-I may be late to the party but I still came
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2006, 03:55 pm »
ZLS,

Very cool!

The RWA Signature amps with the Revolutions are quite nice, no?

I have you to thank for steering me in the direction of the Revolutions (and of course Vinnie and Louis as well) and I'm really quite glad I decided to get them.  Everything is still obviously breaking in, and if you have some time later, maybe we can talk a little about the break-in experience you had with the Revolutions.  I'd just like to compare notes and see if you had similar experiences with yours.

Anyway, thanks for getting me over the hump on the Revos and the B-200s.  Things are sounding great here -- the best single-driver speakers I've heard, and driven by simply amazing amps.

-- Jim

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2006, 12:40 am »
Hi ZLS,

Thank you for posting about our Signature 30 (in that beautiful Omega maple enclosure)!

I had forgotten how luxurious the sound of RWA Amps are.  The music just washes over you and triggers your emotions.  The sound is like a single ended triode just beautiful to listen to.  The frequency range is extended, and as i have stated previously the smoothness of the battery supplied power supply allows all the subtle interplay of the music and the musicians to be revealed.

Wow... thanks!  Tell us YOUR story, ZLS!  As much as I knew you loved your custom dual-mono Clari-T, I knew you were going to love the Signature 30 even more with those Revolutions! 

The Sig 30 is your new Audrey and I know you will treat her very well  :thumb:

-Vinnie

borelek

• Best regards. serge
« Reply #3 on: 26 Dec 2006, 06:27 pm »
I previously had the 7 Watt Dual Mono Clari-T with PIO caps

You know what ZLS,
your former Clari-Ts are my dream.
I'm sure Sig 30 is better and sure as well that Sig 70 are much better. But I like the idea to progress and then after my small Clari-T (-- DACT CT2 -- Auricap input coupling cap upgrade -- Black Gate power supply decoupling cap upgrade -- Upgraded RCA jacks and speaker binding posts) your dual mono could be the perfect next step to the RWA bliss !  Wink2

If you are looking for a buyer, please, remember me
thanks

borelek