New RWA Signature 30 and Modified Olive Symphony review on SonicFlare!

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
All,

Sandy Greene of SonicFlare just completed his combo review of the Signature 30 and Modified Olive Symphony:
http://www.sonicflare.com/archives/sandy-greene-reviews-the-red-wine-signature-30.php

Speakers used for this review consisted of the Omega Super 3 XRS, Audio Note AN-E/lx, and even the Duevel Planets (omni-directional). 

Like a great tubed system, the Sig 30 is physical sounding in that it reproduces music in a way that seems real and not forced. It’s natural. It’s never etched and never grainy. The Sig 30 produces all the musical information without exaggerating any one part. The soundstage is full and wide. The timber and tonality of instruments and voices are accurate reproductions.

The RWA Signature 30 and modded Olive Symphony are gathering tons of very positive press and for very good reason. They embarrass just about everything else I’ve heard near their price range and are way more fun and musical than just about anything else I’ve toyed with. Both are highly recommended. Red Wine Audio offers a 30-day trial with the Sig 30. You really should experience battery power and the sonic stylings of the Sig 30 and hear nothing and everything all for yourself.

A big THANK YOU to Sandy Greene and SonicFlare!  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

-Vinnie

bprice2

I love confirmations that I have spent my money wisely. :D  It seldom happens.  Thanks, Vinnie.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Congrats Vinnie....another nice review.....and well earned !!! :beer:

Chris

ZLS

aa   Congratulations Vinnie, as stated previously your continued success is well deserved. 
    The first thing everyone notices when listening to RWA Equipment is the quite.  The second thing is how smooth everything sounds.  I personally, though find that the real beauty of the sound is a result of the evenness of the power supply.  It takes some getting used to, but the more you listen the more you appreciate how the music (not sound but music) just flows and envelopes you.  I kept searching for the right analogy until it finally hit me.  Some equipment (certainly not any of the manufacturer's on AC) is like a big chested platinum blond starlet shaking her business on the dance floor.  Everyone looks, everyone goes Wow!, everyone wants to spend an hour with it at home.  You then realize though none of it is real, not the hair, not the chest, not even the nose.    RWA equipment on the other hand is like Audrey Hepburn, elegant, understated, and sophisticated.  She leads you out on the dance floor, holds you close, stands on her tiptoes and whispers in your ear.  You are hers forever, and are proud of the fact.  For those of you too young to know of Audrey Hepburn, think of the anti Paris Hilton.  Miss Hyphen had talent, beauty, class, and generosity of spirit

PLMONROE

REALY, REALY, REALY nice analogy!

nonoise

• A republic, if you can keep it.
Nice analogy indeed.
I was also a sucker for Grace Kelly with that affected English accent  :inlove:.
Drove me nuts.
Still does  :icon_twisted:.
As for the Sonic Flare review, it's about time and a great review.
Well deserved Vinnie  :thumb:. Looks like Christman came early for you.

Tim

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Thanks, guys!

ZLS, that analogy was beautiful!  :drool:

Happy Holidays!

Vinnie