Sharp mods still going on?

Folsom

Sharp mods still going on?
« on: 14 Nov 2006, 06:26 am »
Just curious... This things DAC is better than what I was using. I am very impressed with it out of the box. Now I would like to know about mods and prices. I can not find anything on your website Vinnie...

Thanks

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Sharp mods still going on?
« Reply #1 on: 14 Nov 2006, 01:12 pm »
Just curious... This things DAC is better than what I was using. I am very impressed with it out of the box. Now I would like to know about mods and prices. I can not find anything on your website Vinnie...

Thanks

Hi DOS,

I stopped modding the Sharp a while back.  I no longer have the time to do them...

Best regards,

Vinnie

fiveoclockfriday

« Reply #2 on: 14 Nov 2006, 03:22 pm »
Destroyer,
I've had the Sharp for a little over a year now and I too really enjoy it, though I'd love to squeeze some better performance out of it. That's the irony of the all in one - I love the convenience and simplicity but hate that I basically have to start from scratch to really upgrade anything now that I have a few resources to do so.
I understand Vinnie is busy now doing other projects, but do you know of any other mod places that might do work on it? I'm just about worthless myself with electronics, but I'd love to find someone else who does mods. Let me know.

Thanks,
Eric

Folsom

« Reply #3 on: 16 Nov 2006, 06:03 pm »
I think we might be on our own.

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
« Reply #4 on: 16 Nov 2006, 07:19 pm »
I understand Vinnie is busy now doing other projects, but do you know of any other mod places that might do work on it? I'm just about worthless myself with electronics, but I'd love to find someone else who does mods. Let me know.

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, I do not know of any other professional modification companies for the Sharp EX111.    :scratch:

jrebman

« Reply #5 on: 16 Nov 2006, 09:15 pm »

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, I do not know of any other professional modification companies for the Sharp EX111.    :scratch:

Well, if I knew what the mods were I could use my 111 (still in an unopened box) as a guinea pig and if things turned out ok and it wasn't a supreme pain in the arse, I could potentially offer the same to others.  That is if you don't mind a blind guy poking around inside your equipment :). )

-- Jim

mark

« Reply #6 on: 19 Nov 2006, 04:05 am »
I have a RWA modified Sharp & will sell if anyone is interested.

fiveoclockfriday

« Reply #7 on: 19 Nov 2006, 04:05 pm »
Mark, PM sent