Anyone in the VA area?

Zero

Anyone in the VA area?
« on: 27 Oct 2006, 04:55 pm »
Is there any lucky soul in VA who owns the Sapphires that would open the doors to an eager fellow audiocircle member?  :D  I've been drooling  :drool: over the Sapphires since before the speaker came out - but I've never had the fair cheddar to spend on complete blind faith (even taking into account Mikes wonderful return policy). After years of searching through a plethora of affordable monitors, I finally found my own personal "reference" speakers, but all this recent talk about the Sapphire is re-awakening my interest - damn you audiophilia!

edit: Just for reference, I am in southern VA - tidewater area.

jbhungvt

Re: Anyone in the VA area?
« Reply #1 on: 30 Oct 2006, 04:04 pm »
Hey,
I'm in Northern VA area.  I too have a pair of XL speakers.  I know what you mean though.  It's one of the best speakers I've ever heard.

Ross @ ACI

« Reply #2 on: 8 Nov 2006, 09:02 pm »
A6M-ZERO:
If you do get a chance to listen to jbhungvt's Sapphire XLs or someone elses, I think you'll be blown away. They're amazing speakers.  Definitely worth a bit of a drive to hear them.

ajayrav

« Reply #3 on: 8 Nov 2006, 09:29 pm »
A6M-ZERO:
If you do get a chance to listen to jbhungvt's Sapphire XLs or someone elses, I think you'll be blown away. They're amazing speakers.  Definitely worth a bit of a drive to hear them.

:thumb: AMEN!!  They are totally rad!  (See, my teenspeak is coming along well.......)

Zero

« Reply #4 on: 8 Nov 2006, 09:51 pm »
Jbhungvt,

Veeeeeewwy interesting..    aa aa

Let me know if/when you would be up for a visitor! I would love to get my my ears on these pair of speaks! Feel free to contact me at; coquinino@hotmail.com if you would be willing!

Thanks!