I was fishing through old boxes at my parent's house and found some of my old records. Some were in pretty sad condition but, after a good cleaning, sound pretty good. I found:
- Grand Funk: We're an American Band (the gold vinyl version). Gold records don't sound that great but this record rocks! Now playing!
- Several Black Sabbath records (I was a HUGE fan in the day).
- AC/DC: Back in Black.
- Ten Nugent: Cat Scratch Fever, and a live album (poor recording but Ted rocked in the early 80's.
- Van Halen 1 still in the plastic (I had two copies). Great rock album.
- Deep Purple: Deep Purple (really scratchy, don't know if it can be saved)
- Jimi Hendrix: Are you Experienced (perfect shape), Electric Ladyland
- Zeplin I
- A bunch of Stones Records (everything up to Tatoo You which I bought and never listened to because it sounded too "Disco")
- Bunch of assorted stuff that I need to sort through but overall, not bad.
I also picked up a stylus cleaner called "Last" and a little brush. After using it, I would say it's a necessity. Also, a carbon fiber brush that I really like.