Hello

George

• spydernation
Hello
« on: 10 Oct 2006, 11:41 pm »
Hello.

I am an audio-head of many years; I just recently discovered this board while doing research on Bryston amps.

I live in Raleigh, all of my stuff is from Audio Advice, and my appetites vastly exceed the dollars available to satiate them. Such is life.

Anyway, it's rare to see an NC only forum on a board, so I thought I would drop in and say Hi.

sheadlee

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2006, 10:20 am »
Hello, George!

Join us at one of our gatherings...they are a great bunch of guys.

claud

« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct 2006, 08:07 pm »
Hello and welcome to a small, but rabid group of audiophiles. Please note the thread below this one for our next meet. Shane will have lots of new toys to hear.

Hantra

« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2006, 03:36 am »
Welcome George! 

We have a dedicated bunch of guys in NC and we get together a couple times a year.  It's very informal, and usually ends up a chat session and by the end of the day, we're actually listening to. . . Are you ready for this?   MUSIC!    :lol:

I've been to those audio gatherings where everyone just listens to gear with horrible audiophile music and it creeps me out. 

Nevertheless, stick around here.  It's a great forum overall, and not just the NC part.

George

• spydernation
« Reply #4 on: 13 Oct 2006, 05:53 pm »
....Please note the thread below this one for our next meet. Shane will have lots of new toys to hear.
I am watching that thread and waiting for a date to firm up. I have to do some traveling around that time frame, but if I am in town, I will come by.