think I have ear wax

brad b

think I have ear wax
« on: 21 Jun 2003, 04:07 am »
Not sure I understand your set up yet.  Forgive me, I'm a little thick...

Not that it matters, but I installed the bybees in line from the digital cable to the "DAC IN".  I have not tried it back at the transport or "Digital OUT" side.  Heck, maybe I should.  

As I told Wayne, between this and the stealth sheets, it's a little hard to keep track of what is doing what.  One crazy gizmo at a time, please.

I think we need Nathan in the mix to add a little sanity to the equation.  I grin just thinking about a "Nathan Explanation".  Keeps us entertained when not listening.  Besides, I need someone to spell check and grammar check, as I cannot ever get the quotes correct with the punctuation.  Forgive me as I must go meet my Russian mail order bride for cocktails!!
Brad

BikeWNC

think I have ear wax
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jun 2003, 04:34 am »
What I don't understand is that these bybee line purifiers, mine should arrive tomorrow I hope, are burned in on the cable cooker in a certain direction.  Now each line purifier has a male and female connector and the digital cable has two male ends.  It seems that with two line purifiers on the digital cable, one at each end, that one of the bybee things is oriented in the wrong direction.  If one wanted to place two bybee line purifiers on a cable then piggy-backing them in the direction they were burned in would seem best.  

So Wayne, in what direction do you burn these things in?  Or am I making too much of the whole burn in orientation process?

Brad, on a side note, are you still enjoying the Diluceos?