A billionaire is shopping for ultra-high-end system!

fajimr

Re: A billionaire is shopping for ultra-high-end system!
« Reply #100 on: 28 Sep 2006, 03:29 pm »
oh yeah, she would like to see more contenders....if nobody else is interested,

as long as I didn't have to arm wrestle john for the date, count me in (and yes, it was me who hijacked the thread... sorry  :(

how about a bike race...up a long long climb preferably--  cyclists are a different breed of muscular  :lol:

mcrespo71

« Reply #101 on: 28 Sep 2006, 04:40 pm »
Now that this thread has turned into the audiocircle dating game, it gets my vote for thread of the year!!! :thumb:

mcrespo71

« Reply #102 on: 28 Sep 2006, 04:41 pm »
Does she have myspace?  aa

oh yeah, she would like to see more contenders....if nobody else is interested, there's a good chance that John might get a free treat at Auberge du Soleil  aa aa

Really?  Dang, Casler- nothing like Napa Valley for the first date!

95bcwh

« Reply #103 on: 28 Sep 2006, 05:29 pm »

as long as I didn't have to arm wrestle john for the date, count me in (and yes, it was me who hijacked the thread... sorry  :(

how about a bike race...up a long long climb preferably--  cyclists are a different breed of muscular  :lol:

you don't have to wrestle John, but you have to show your picture.. the billionairess will not consider blind-date. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

TF1216

• Industry Participant

95bcwh

« Reply #105 on: 28 Sep 2006, 05:51 pm »
I want this one...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=96931311

is that you??  :o some serious music there.. :rotflmao:

you need to make one correction on that page.. change your age to 30 year old... 8)

TF1216

• Industry Participant
« Reply #106 on: 28 Sep 2006, 05:53 pm »
Haha, please don't make me get older.  You older guys get all the toys and the women.

I'll be the first to ask, does your friend have any nieces?

fajimr

« Reply #107 on: 28 Sep 2006, 06:11 pm »
you don't have to wrestle John, but you have to show your picture.. the billionairess will not consider blind-date. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

this is the only one I have showing my 'muscles' ... which all happen to be in my legs  :lol:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery&pos=0

John Casler

« Reply #108 on: 29 Sep 2006, 04:20 am »
Does she have myspace?  aa

oh yeah, she would like to see more contenders....if nobody else is interested, there's a good chance that John might get a free treat at Auberge du Soleil  aa aa

Whoa!! Have you really been talking to her about this?

Maybe you should tell us a little about her, aside from the fact that her Father is financially successful.

She certainly wouldn't want anyone to be interested in her for that reason.

Any things you can tell us about her?  (obviously we can see she is a very beautiful female)  What does she do?  What are her hobbies?  Where does she live most of the time?

95bcwh

« Reply #109 on: 29 Sep 2006, 04:51 am »
Boy oh boy...I cannot believe that this thread has been viewed 2200+ times..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

No..I haven't yet told her about this, if she finds out that I'm posting her picture on the web, she will kill me...Asians are generally shy.. :oops:

Women do not like "pre-arranged encounter", they like everything to "happen" naturally. Napa Valley has been her favourite hang-out, every time she comes to the states she always spend a week or two at Napa, hence the best way to meet her is to wait until her next arrival, chat her up at a vineyard, and to do that, you need "insider info" - from me.. :green:

Whoa!! Have you really been talking to her about this?

Maybe you should tell us a little about her, aside from the fact that her Father is financially successful.

She certainly wouldn't want anyone to be interested in her for that reason.

Any things you can tell us about her?  (obviously we can see she is a very beautiful female)  What does she do?  What are her hobbies?  Where does she live most of the time?

mjosef

« Reply #110 on: 29 Sep 2006, 05:25 am »
Hell, its a winner... :lol:
We just can't stay away... :lol:

John Casler

« Reply #111 on: 29 Sep 2006, 07:16 am »
Boy oh boy...I cannot believe that this thread has been viewed 2200+ times..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

No..I haven't yet told her about this, if she finds out that I'm posting her picture on the web, she will kill me...Asians are generally shy.. :oops:

Boy is someone going to be in trouble :wink:

fajimr

« Reply #112 on: 29 Sep 2006, 12:21 pm »
Now that this thread has turned into the audiocircle dating game, it gets my vote for thread of the year!!! :thumb:

this obviously answers the question: "what is more important than your stereo system?"   :lol:

at least we all have our priorities in order  :thumb:

too funny
« Last Edit: 29 Sep 2006, 12:46 pm by fajimr »

PhilNYC

« Reply #113 on: 29 Sep 2006, 12:36 pm »

Only Asians from "Traditional" are shy.  :P :lol:  Others are not:  http://www.myspace.com/toni_leigh