Any fans of Blackmore's Night?

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #20 on: 5 Aug 2003, 06:58 pm »
Er, shipping was about 35%-40% of the total cost. :o   But, I did only order one disc and got the upgraded shipping option.  The express mail option I chose gives Sat & Sun delivery, too.  Certainly I could have spread the shipping over a few items (as soon as my sister found out I had it she made me order one for her!  Oh well.)

It was well worth it to me, as my last ETA from Amazon was end of Aug to mid Sept.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #21 on: 20 Sep 2003, 05:16 am »
Quote from: Mag
I envy you. I hope they come to Western Canada but not likely.If they do, I'm there!
  You'll have to write a review after the concert. :)
Mag
 Well, just got back from Blackmore's Night show at Westbury Music Fair, Westbury(L.I.) New York. An excellent show , it was the first time that I've seen them. Two hours of great music and excellent sound. They played songs from their four albums plus a little Deep Purple and Rainbow thrown in. People came dressed in" Medevil " dress and the age range was from young to old, which surprized me ! Richie Blackmore was in great form as was Candice Night (one hot number !). If you get a chance to see'em live, you won't be disappointed !!  :D

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #22 on: 21 Sep 2003, 03:28 am »
Ritchie scored pretty well when he married Candice (I think they're married now...).  Those looks and all that talent, man- a dangerous combo!