24 Season 5

Scott F.

24 Season 5
« on: 13 Sep 2006, 01:53 am »
Hiya Guys,

I'm curious if anybody has heard if 24 Season 5 is going to be replayed again before Season 6 starts in January? I checked the Fox website but couldn't find any word.

ajzepp

Re: 24 Season 5
« Reply #1 on: 1 Oct 2006, 07:49 am »
The F'ers were suppposed to replay it a couple months ago. I was all excited cause I had finished up Season 4 just in time and was stoked for season 5 in HD. Was supposed to be two episodes per week, every Friday. Well, first two weeks were great....four kick-ass episodes. Week three, they skipped like four hours of the show for no reason. The following week it jumped ahead another several weeks.....I was like, wtf?? Turns out the ratings weren't all that great for the replays, so they canned it. I was megapissed! 

So, I'm still waiting for the DVD  :duh:

Scott F.

« Reply #2 on: 1 Oct 2006, 12:40 pm »
So, I'm still waiting for the DVD  :duh:

Me too. I hear rumors that December is the release date. Unfortunately, I missed all of Season 5.  When I was snooping around for the release date I read a big spoiler about Tony and Michelle  :icon_twisted: Oh well, it least my wife will be surprized.

ajzepp

« Reply #3 on: 3 Oct 2006, 04:15 am »
Yeah, I know what spoiler you're talking about since I saw the first few episodes....that really pissed me off! 

I can't believe they're waiting until december!  I need at least a few weeks to get it finished before season 6 starts!

Speaking of spoilers, thanks to the damn Fox website I know how season 5 ends, but at least I know we have a new season to look forward to :)  The show just kicks major ass. I can't wait to see the movie, too. Supposedly they're filming it in London, so should be a cool backdrop for the film.

mjosef

« Reply #4 on: 3 Oct 2006, 05:36 am »
Movie??? What movie, are they doing a 24-movie too? Mhnnn, so how would that work...are they going to compress a day into 90-120 minutes...

ajzepp

« Reply #5 on: 4 Oct 2006, 04:57 am »
They said the movie won't be in real time like the show is. I can't wait to see it.