Taking the EXtreme Monsoons to the highest level. - Pictures & Special Offer

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
For almost 2 years now, Response Audio has devoted a lot of time in the development of the EXtreme ASL Monsoons and Hurricanes. During the last 3 months, things have advanced several levels, especially for the EXtreme Monsoons.
 Now, with permission from both the manufacturer and distributor, we are taking these products to the next level. Because of the extent of the modifications, we will now be producing these under our Musica Bella product line with the EXtreme Monsoons now known as the Bella EXtreme 100 and the Hurricanes known as the Bella EXtreme 200. There are many more details to be released in the forthcoming weeks.

Due to some price increases in several areas of the development of these products, the price for the EXtremes will see an increase within the next several weeks. The EXtreme Monsoons will see this increase September 15th.

For this reason, I am offering one pair of Bella EXtreme 100 mono blocs at 15% off the current pricing of $5700 pr. (That's only $4845 + shipping). This will be the last pair built for 2006!
http://www.responseaudio.com/extreme%20asl%20monsoon.htm

Unfortunately, we have already built the last pair of Hurricanes for the year. If there is anyone interested in ordering a pair of the "New Bella EXtreme 200" amplifiers, please contact me for details. For those who do not already know, the ASL Hurricanes have gone through some changes and there is no longer any of the current versions available. The cost of the new Bella EXtreme 200 has not yet been determined as we do not yet have a schematic for the new Hurricanes.

« Last Edit: 4 Sep 2006, 07:18 pm by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
 I just got off the phone putting in an order for more Monsoon amplifiers only to find out that I just grabbed the last 2 pair available till the next shipment comes in down the road.

Last chance offer to grab one pair of the Bella EXtreme 100's at the $4845 price!!
 This offer will self destruct in 48 hours.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Here are some shots taken of a pair prior to being gutted. This pair will go "under the knife" as soon as I finish the two pair currently on the benches.

« Last Edit: 4 Sep 2006, 07:22 pm by Response Audio »

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?

Hey Bill....What's in the rack ?? Thanks.... :thumb:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Hi Lonewolfny,
 At this time, the system is as follows:

* The rack itself is a Sistrum Rack with Micro Bearing fill and adjustable Audio Points.
 * Acoustic Solid Transparent turntable with Clearaudio Virtuoso wood cartridge.
 * Jolida JD9 phono stage pretty much stock other than PIO bypass capacitors on the coupling caps. Soon to receive a full modification.
 * Level 2 Custom Jolida JD100 CD player with VH-Audio OIMP caps in both stages of the output stage. Second stage OIMP caps bypassed with Teflon units.
 * Manley Labs SHRIMP preamp
 * Musica Bella SP/AV-1 speakers (obviously not in the rack). At the end of the week, the speakers will be replaced with the Acoustic Zen Adagio in High Gloss Metallic Black.

lonewolfny42

Thanks Bill....looks good, and I bet it sounds good !! :dance:

Chris

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
and I bet it sounds good !!

I like to think so. Sounds much better (not only my opinion) with the EXtreme amps rather than the Monsoons. Not that the Monsoons don't sound good but I had a few non-audiophile people come in and mention there was clearly a difference.

Maybe this week I will set up another pair of Monsoons and bi-amp the Bella speakers. Next week, these amps will be replaced with a pair of Bella EXtremes to burn in for the RMAF show :thumb:

While the EXtremes are burning in, I will be building a pair of Total EXtreme amps :wink:

lonewolfny42

Next week, these amps will be replaced with a pair of Bella EXtremes to burn in for the RMAF show
Great....I'll get to hear them in Denver....nice !!! :hyper:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Great....I'll get to hear them in Denver....nice !!! 

Yes you will, as well as anyone else who wants to stop in for a listen. The show details will be released as soon as I get permission.

As far as purchasing the show pair, already sold but maybe the new owner will let them go at the show? Possibilities are endless.

Hantra

Bill:

Please post some pictures of those Adagios in that color.  I'm anxious to see how that color looks.

Thanks!

B

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
 My Black (Charcoal) Adagio speakers arrived today. I do have pictures I can send via email and will post on my site tonight or tomorrow. I have football practice and games the next 3 nights so time will be tight.
 If you want an email picture, email me direct at Response34@aol.com

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
And now back to the originally scheduled program.

For almost 2 years now, Response Audio has devoted a lot of time in the development of the EXtreme ASL Monsoons and Hurricanes. During the last 3 months, things have advanced several levels, especially for the EXtreme Monsoons.
 Now, with permission from both the manufacturer and distributor, we are taking these products to the next level. Because of the extent of the modifications, we will now be producing these under our Musica Bella product line with the EXtreme Monsoons now known as the Bella EXtreme 100 and the Hurricanes known as the Bella EXtreme 200. There are many more details to be released in the forthcoming weeks.

Due to some price increases in several areas of the development of these products, the price for the EXtremes will see an increase within the next several weeks. The EXtreme Monsoons will see this increase September 15th.

For this reason, I am offering one pair of Bella EXtreme 100 mono blocs at 15% off the current pricing of $5700 pr. (That's only $4845 + shipping). This will be the last pair built for 2006!
http://www.responseaudio.com/extreme%20asl%20monsoon.htm

Unfortunately, we have already built the last pair of Hurricanes for the year. If there is anyone interested in ordering a pair of the "New Bella EXtreme 200" amplifiers, please contact me for details. For those who do not already know, the ASL Hurricanes have gone through some changes and there is no longer any of the current versions available. The cost of the new Bella EXtreme 200 has not yet been determined as we do not yet have a schematic for the new Hurricanes.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Unfortunately, the price increases are now going into effect on the Bella EXtreme 100 mono blocs. I am still adding everything up and still need some update prices from one or two more manufactures of some of the internal components that make up these units.

The last 2006 pair will still be offered at a discounted price but did have to be increased a little. Right now, $4995 will still get you a brand new pair of these amplifiers. Still well under the selling price throughout 2006 of $5700 pr.

Face plates go to the engraver this week.

The pair that are going to RMAF to be debuted in the ModWright room with the Acoustic Zen Adagio speakers are finished and have been burning in nicely for over a week. Just sent out one pair to England and have one pair still on the benches for a reviewer :thumb:

This special pricing will probably only last another week while I determine the new 2007 pricing structure. Interested parties can contact me for estimated turnaround times.

A 50% deposit will be required at time of ordering with the balance due at time of completion just prior to shipping.