Showroom to re-open soon!!

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Showroom to re-open soon!!
« on: 18 Aug 2006, 04:31 pm »
As many already know, we got hit pretty hard by the June/July flood and lost the use of our lower floor for quite some time. This caused myself to have the need of using my main showroom to store many items as well as boxes. I even had to use it as a makeshift "shop" for working on some speaker orders.

Well, I am now just about caught up on projects that were in the works prior to the flood hitting and once these are out the door, I can get my showroom back to normal and bring back the products I had to let go in fear of moisture problems. At this time, it looks like early September is when I will be able to offer the showroom for auditioning once again.

Our product line is being replenished with a new pair of Adagio speakers on order and a few new exclusive pieces that will now be on display here in NY.

Stay tuned for further developments.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Re: Showroom to re-open soon!!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Aug 2006, 05:05 pm »
Good to hear Bill.

Hopefully business will be better than ever to help ease the pain around the flooding and subsequent damage.

George

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Showroom to re-open soon!!
« Reply #2 on: 18 Aug 2006, 06:05 pm »
 Thanks George,
 I am also sitting on some very interesting news that will be released in the forthcoming weeks as well.
 I still have to get the renovations done as well as new dedicated AC lines including a few 220v lines to accomodate for our internationally available products. No more step-up transformers used to bench and system test products.