What OLIVE dont want you to know about the OPUS....

MauiMods

Re: What OLIVE dont want you to know about the OPUS....
« Reply #220 on: 4 Aug 2006, 06:27 pm »
Where is robert?  He was the guy posting yesterday, "how much he loved his opus".
"satchmofan"

Just like he used "proaudio" handle in the Stereotimes Forum.

I JUST KNEW SRAJAN EBAEN HAD SOME TYPE OF INTERIOR MOTIVE! WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO NEXT?
DRUM UP SOME RAVE REVIEWS OF THE OPUS FOR ROBERT AT OLIVE? Rules
HOW MUCH WOULD THAT COST OLIVE? A FREE OPUS? aa
WOULD YOU THROW IN PRODUCT OF THE YEAR AWARD TOO? Laughing

Busted and cant even be trusted!!!  shame shame shame.

Can you and your idiot conspiracy theory bullshit please take a hike from AC as in permanently? Some of us enjoy what Srajan brings to the audio community and to this site. Audio Asylum welcomes wankers like yourself. Or check out Audio Karma. Or Audio Review. Or the Audiogon forums. Or Chuck Josephson might need a friend. Plenty of internet audio boards out there besides AC to spin your shit on. Go-please.

Eric the Red - Don't think that this is a "theory" anymore. Facts speak louder than words or apparent paranoid tendencies. Also, with all due respect, you don't speak for the AC community. I'm sure that your "mature" observations re. MM have been noted. As per your argument, by extension, lots of other threads and sites to browse for those who disagree with the intent/direction of this thread.  8)
Now, just where is that ROBERT?

95bcwh

« Reply #221 on: 4 Aug 2006, 06:59 pm »
For all of you following this thread, this http://www.guidenet.net/resources/wanker.html is a must read.  I am going to be one wanker of a writer tomorrow.  :green:

Hey.. do you guys know what "Wanker" really is... I live in Britain for a long long time, it means someone who likes to jerk off.. ooops.. forgive my language.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

boead

« Reply #222 on: 4 Aug 2006, 07:06 pm »
For all of you following this thread, this http://www.guidenet.net/resources/wanker.html is a must read.  I am going to be one wanker of a writer tomorrow.  :green:

Hey.. do you guys know what "Wanker" really is... I live in Britain for a long long time, it means someone who likes to jerk off.. ooops.. forgive my language.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, in America we just call them jerk-off’s but wanker sounds so much better.

Nothing wrong with a little wanken or snap’n the carrot. You know; rub one out. 
« Last Edit: 4 Aug 2006, 11:35 pm by boead »

MaxCast

« Reply #223 on: 4 Aug 2006, 07:09 pm »
I thought it was cuffin' the carrot  :scratch:

mca

« Reply #224 on: 4 Aug 2006, 09:16 pm »
Now it's really time to close this thread...

PhilNYC

« Reply #225 on: 4 Aug 2006, 09:20 pm »
Now it's really time to close this thread...

With that avatar of yours, I thought this was headed in a direction that you would enjoy...?   :jester:

MauiMods

Close the thread? the party just started! :beer:
Lets make a "Cuff the carrot Circle group" or the how about we call it the  "Circle Jerks"?
We can have monthly Jerk-off contests!  

« Last Edit: 5 Aug 2006, 12:00 am by MauiMods »

theborg

« Reply #227 on: 5 Aug 2006, 12:07 am »
OK, I think that's enough. MauiMods is on a 30-day timeout. Everybody here can read the thread and decide for themselves what and from whom they wish to purchase.

eric the red

« Reply #228 on: 5 Aug 2006, 02:19 am »
MauiMods
Registered

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

(No subject)
« Sent to: eric the red on: Today at 02:38:35 am »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Your an asshole
Thanks for the PM but it's spelled Y-O-U'-R-E mauimods and have a good 30 day rest.  :wink:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #229 on: 5 Aug 2006, 03:04 am »
OK, I think that's enough. MauiMods is on a 30-day timeout. Everybody here can read the thread and decide for themselves what and from whom they wish to purchase.
MM/Anthony spent a lot of time posting...now he can get back to work on his mods. And we can all wait for the independent test results of the Olive Opus units he sent out..... :rules:

Occam

« Reply #230 on: 5 Aug 2006, 03:33 am »
MauiMods
Registered

(No subject)
Your an asshole
Thanks for the PM but it's spelled Y-O-U'-R-E mauimods and have a good 30 day rest.  :wink:

If the best you can come up with is a criticism of someones spelling, I believe it tends to validate Anthony's assertion. As a dyslexic, I tend to not to focus on either spelling or grammar, but rather on content and the logic behind it. By that criteria, your posts consistently score below those by Anthony. :wink:

eric the red

« Reply #231 on: 5 Aug 2006, 03:48 am »
MauiMods
Registered

(No subject)
Your an asshole

If the best you can come up with is a criticism of someones spelling, I believe it tends to validate Anthony's assertion. As a dyslexic, I tend to not to focus on either spelling or grammar, but rather on content and the logic behind it. By that criteria, your posts consistently score below those by Anthony. :wink:

I find that insults have a bit more zing to them when spelled correctly Paul, but mabe thats jest me :wink: :wink: