Great experience with "local" VMPS sales rep...

covermye

Great experience with "local" VMPS sales rep...
« on: 24 Jun 2006, 09:09 pm »
This past couple of weeks I had the chance to visit with Larry Kosova on the phone, and ultimately, drive through the lovely city of Chicago to visit him at his home.  I came away with a demo pair of Piano Black 626R's with all the goodies, and couldn't have been happier with the speakers.  What impressed me most though was his hospitality and friendliness.  The good Dr. Kosova is a highly recommended sales agent for anybody looking for a contact in the Midwest!

-Chris

John Casler

Re: Great experience with "local" VMPS sales rep...
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jun 2006, 10:59 pm »
This past couple of weeks I had the chance to visit with Larry Kosova on the phone, and ultimately, drive through the lovely city of Chicago to visit him at his home.  I came away with a demo pair of Piano Black 626R's with all the goodies, and couldn't have been happier with the speakers.  What impressed me most though was his hospitality and friendliness.  The good Dr. Kosova is a highly recommended sales agent for anybody looking for a contact in the Midwest!

-Chris

I'll vouch for that.  Larry is a great guy and loves HT and Audio.  I see him each year at CES and he gives great support to VMPS.

Larry Kosova

• www.AutomatedHomeandBusiness.com
Re: Great experience with "local" VMPS sales rep...
« Reply #2 on: 6 Jul 2006, 04:30 pm »
Thanks Chris and John,

Sorry about the later reply but It seems that I could not get into Audiocircle after the change and I have been having problems accessing the site for awhile so I made a new user account.....

Anyway I hope you enjoy the speakers.....My RM 40's demo's will be up for sale soon but will be replaced with a newer pair once I make that decision. Also I am having a summer sale on Cary audio demo's like the 306 SACD player(best cd player I have heard with the RM-30's) and the Cinema 5 power amp (just have an extra one ) and the 303/300 cd player all in silver. Newer gear coming in soon :thumb:

I am also connecting up the new Audyessy Room correction hardware professional version hopefully this weekend and will report back after tweaking and playing with this. Hopefully it will do what the pre-reports are stating.

I hope everyone had a great 4th,

Larry Kosova
www.automatedhomeandbusiness.com