Another Custom 3205 power amp -

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« on: 8 Jun 2006, 03:56 pm »
Here is one of our nicest looking amplifiers as I have gone to a 1/2" think face plate with NO hardware to be found anywhere on the front. At this time, pictures are available via email till I get a chance to download them onto my website this evening. If you are interested in taking a look, please let me know with your email address.

This unit utilizes all the modifications as found in our production Signature 3205 amplifiers with the following additions:

Set up as a straight power amp with no controls. Over the years, our customers have been commenting on how much better they feel this amplifier sounds utilizing a high quality active preamp. I tend to agree.

Audience AuriCap coupling and signal ground capacitors.

Japanese Riken Ohm resistors used in the grid stop location.

Solid 1/2" thick Black Walnut face plate. There will be NO BOLTS, SCREWS, HOLES or KNOBS found on the face. Not even a LED.

Power switch will be relocated closer to the rear of the chassis both to provide a clean look as well as keeping the AC wires far from the signal circuit.

Eichmann Cable Pods used for the speaker binding post. I am a firm believer in low-mass connectors.

Supplied with Svetlana EL34 output tubes.

Full 1 year parts and labor warranty / 60 days on vacuum tubes.

Price: $1450 + shipping

Availability - End of June.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #1 on: 8 Jun 2006, 09:54 pm »
Here are a few pictures of the unit.

mgalusha

« Reply #2 on: 8 Jun 2006, 10:29 pm »
That Black Walnut looks very nice, I especially like the clean look with no projections. :thumb:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 8 Jun 2006, 11:20 pm »
Thanks Robert,
 I have another in the works with Cherry that will have a single input that will go through a volume control. The single gold knob will be loacted in the center. I might move the power switch to the top to allow better positioning within a cabinet.

I have decided to start offering the Signature units on a custom basis.

Here is a few more Custom units in the works.'
http://www.responseaudio.com/jolida%20custom%203205.htm