Anyone buy the DC animated series on DVD?

mcrespo71

« on: 8 Jun 2006, 03:18 am »
Though I haven't been buying any new DVD movies, I have been buying and watching these voraciously.  My GOD the Batman Animated Series is just freaking amazing!  This is better than any of the movies IMO.  The Superman and Justice League of America series are also very good.  I even picked up Batman Beyond and loved that as well.  These series were done by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini and I recommend these to anyone who was a fan of the comic books.  Great stuff! 8)

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Re: Anyone buy the DC animated series on DVD?
« Reply #1 on: 8 Jun 2006, 03:27 am »
Quote from: mcrespo71
Though I haven't been buying any new DVD movies, I have been buying and watching these voraciously.  My GOD the Batman Animated Series is just freaking amazing!  This is better than any of the movies IMO.  The Superman and Justice League of America series are also very good.  I even picked up Batman Beyond and loved that as well.  These series were done by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini and I recommend these to anyone who was a fan of the comic books.  Great stuff! 8)

I have been buying some of these for my 5 year old son and he loves them!  

I have to admit I don't mind watching them as well.   :wink:

George

mcrespo71

« Reply #2 on: 8 Jun 2006, 03:56 am »
I wish I was able to watch stuff like this when I was a kid, but I guess Scooby Doo was pretty good. :lol:

bubba966

« Reply #3 on: 8 Jun 2006, 04:27 am »
I've been wanting to pick up the Batman discs. Maybe when finances are a little better... :(