P-8 Trade-In Program

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
P-8 Trade-In Program
« on: 6 Jun 2006, 10:55 am »
If you can't wait another 3 to 4 months for P-9 (est. price $2500) or not sure about going with P-9, we're offering a trade-in program for P-8 for 75% of its MSRP toward P-9.

This program is valid for a year from your purchase of P-8.

If you purchase the P-10 (est price cost $10,500), you can keep your P-8. We do not have the release date for P-10 as it is still under R&D. P-10 is exotic with custom made military spec transistors (yes, they are custom designed) and other parts (a resistor cost $7).

Both P-9 and P-10 are next generation design from Demien Martin, designer of Spectral DMC-12 many years ago.

Offcourse, all products that we produce have to pass our own audiophile, Casey's tweak and listening test. We don't release something unless we are quite sure it is either best in its class or simply world class.

beachbum

• Vinyl Delivers all of the Music
P-8 Trade-In Program
« Reply #1 on: 7 Jun 2006, 02:59 am »
hello jason, this is a interesting offer, as my p8 fills the bill for my system, what improvements and better features will the p9 have over the p8,  i will be sending my ref 9s in for se upgrade next month, along with my p8 for your lates upgrade for it also,  glad to be a nuforce customer,

Glen

Re: P-8 Trade-In Program
« Reply #2 on: 22 Sep 2006, 03:35 pm »
Is there any 'new' news on the release of the P9.

I'm anxious to have a look at it.

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
Re: P-8 Trade-In Program
« Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2006, 05:04 am »
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=31567.0
It is on another thread in the Nuforce circle. It is safe to say that you can get it before year end :)
Good news it that phono stage board is also done. So we'll have phono unit in another chassis out before year end.