LotR: TT

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« on: 31 May 2003, 02:13 am »
Has anyone heard when the Two Towers is slated for DVD release?  I'm thinking as long ago as it was in the theater it should be coming any month now.  Anybody have some "inside" info?  (And by this I mainly mean Bubba! :P  :lol:   How do you always get your news first?!)

bubba966

« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2003, 02:28 am »
It hits 8/26.

Though I'll probably have it a week or so early... :P

Sa-dono

« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2003, 03:00 am »
Quote from: bubba966
It hits 8/26.

I met someone who already has it ;) And he hasn't watched it yet...I was ready to :cuss:  :guns:

bob82274

« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2003, 08:52 pm »
Also on 8/26 Simpsons Season 3 comes out... or at least thats the current date.  It just keeps moving.  Iv been looking foward for this date for a month or two now.  There is always that one date you wait for... hmph :(

Woodsea

« Reply #4 on: 31 May 2003, 09:22 pm »
It will be available to me 11/15...Extended release

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #5 on: 1 Jun 2003, 02:05 am »
AH HA!  THE MYSTERY DISC IS REVEALED!  I shoulda known; the guy has ONE FRIGGIN' CD, and it's the soundtrack of a movie! :lol:

bubba966

« Reply #6 on: 1 Jun 2003, 07:39 am »
:rotflmao: I was wondering when you catch what I was listening to and figure out that's the one singular CD I own...

My friends are more than aware that I watch waaaaay to many movies. So apparently a soundtrack was the first thing that came to mind when deciding on what to give me for my B-Day last week. So the DD soundtrack was what I got.

bubba966

« Reply #7 on: 1 Jun 2003, 07:43 am »
Quote from: Sa-dono
Quote from: bubba966
It hits 8/26.

I met someone who already has it ;) And he hasn't watched it yet...I was ready to :cuss:  :guns:

Sounds like a copy of the Academy Screener. :nono: :lol:

I coulda picked up a copy of the Academy Screener at the beginning of the year. But I wasn't interested. I prefer legitimite releases over copies of screeners.

So I'll pick it up around 8/20 or so. Then I'll be picking it up again around 11/20 when the extended release hits.

sbinsc

« Reply #8 on: 2 Jun 2003, 07:16 pm »
I actually bought the TT (the screener) from d9dvd, and it is decent quality.  It will get me by until the extended version is released in the fall.