it's about time!!----The Music Will Play

2bigears

« on: 31 May 2006, 04:11 pm »
finally,this song is over.major components chosen,praying she all works in a harmony.player--Opus 21 modded by Steve @ GNSC, preamp--Dodd battery,--amp Vac 30/30,--speakers Zu Definitions.should all be together as soon as Gary starts shipping the preamps.every piece gathered strictly on speculation,and with a little help from you guys of course!! :)  :D  :)

toobluvr

Re: it's about time!!----The Music Will Play
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2006, 04:48 pm »
Quote from: 2bigears
finally,this song is over.major components chosen,praying she all works in a harmony.player--Opus 21 modded by Steve @ GNSC, preamp--Dodd battery,--amp Vac 30/30,--speakers Zu Definitions.should all be together as soon as Gary starts shipping the preamps.every piece gathered strictly on speculation,and with a little help from you guys of course!! :)  :D  :)

You have assembled some Killer gear!! :D

Time will tell how it all comes together, and whether it gels and creates a synergy that is to your liking.

But I would certainly say that it has great potential!

I would love to own any of those pieces......and owning all of them...well, I'm jealous!   :mrgreen:

Strap in, and prepare yourself for a fun and exciting ride.
But that burn-in is gonna be a bitch!  :lol:

Congrats, and good luck!

:beer:  :dance:

John

2bigears

« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2006, 06:26 pm »
thks John,your good people.i stretched your skin there a bit,but we made it.let the music play! :)  :D  :)

toobluvr

« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2006, 07:02 pm »
Quote from: 2bigears
thks John,your good people.i stretched your skin there a bit,but we made it.let the music play! :)  :D  :)

Hold your horses there, fella!

You may have a complete system, but what makes you think you're done? 8)

If you are like most people in this hobby, your journey is just beginnning!
 :lol:

TomS

« Reply #4 on: 1 Jun 2006, 01:45 am »
I love helping someone else spend their money, but toobluvr is absolutely right.  Keep plenty of extra checks on hand!  At the very least you need to buy more music, right?  Good luck and enjoy the Opus 21 GNSC.  Steve Huntley makes some fine gear.

2bigears

« Reply #5 on: 1 Jun 2006, 02:08 am »
thks Tom.wish i had your money.your player is a wet dream :o .cheers :D