Okay, more stupid questions...

bearsfan

« on: 14 May 2006, 06:44 pm »
This is all my mother's fault because she told me (when I was little and I always listened to my mother) that there is no such thing as a dumb question...so here goes. Those of you who have checked into or own a Cadela, what tubes (sizes) are used, such as 12AU7, 6922, etc.? Also, is it available with a remote?

And last, what is Klaus charging for these, on the average...

Many thanks!

Bob

rosconey

« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2006, 06:58 pm »
tubes are ecc82-12au7 type-remote will be optional-

you can only take my word about the sound because so far im the only one with one :mrgreen:
if i were you i would get on the waiting list-its that good :!:

give klaus a shout,he can also say what the lead time is-they are waiting for transformers and have a new case on the way

bearsfan

Many thanks again...
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2006, 09:42 pm »
My thanks, and lucky you to have the one and only! I'll give Klaus a call...what should I be expecting as far as the price range? Sorry, I do not mean to pry but I have a daughter who is getting married so funds are not as free as they once were. A ballpark figure is fine, and it would help me a little so I can know what to expect. Klaus is great, and his being a perfectionist, and basically a one man operation, I know that these things take time...

Again, my thanks! Oops, how much gain is there? I really don't need more than than 10-12db...

BF

Boogaloo

« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2006, 09:56 pm »