Musica Bella SP/AV-2 demo pair for sale

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« on: 9 May 2006, 10:08 pm »
Below is a picture of my demo pair of Bella SP/AV-2 speakers. The finish is a Red Walnut? vinyl veneer. Bottom and back panels done in a black textured vinyl veneer. This pair will come with grills. I only have to cover and install the inserts for them.

I will build NEW crossovers for these speakers and install them INTERNALLY. The external crossovers that I have been using with these speakers DO NOT come with the speakers as they take a long time to break in and I need them for the new pair of demo units but you will be getting a new pair of crossovers.

The rear is set up for bi-wire with Eichmann Cable pods for binding post.

Regularly sells for $2890 and I am letting this pair go for $2000 + shipping.

This price is for Audio Circle members only. In a day or so, I will post them for sale on my website at $2200.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #1 on: 9 May 2006, 11:24 pm »
For those who have asked, yes I can build the new crossovers in external aluminum chassis just as seen on my website. These will include the Eichmann binding post for the inputs (single or bi-wire, your choice), Speak-On connectors for the out of the crossover and input of the speaker with our custom umbilical cord.

These external crossover would be an additional $350 for Aluminum and $400 for the black chassis.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2006, 03:30 am »
I don't have a picture of the SP/AV-2 with grills yet but here is a picture of one of the SP/AV-1 with grill installed. This is the type of grill that will be installed on the demo speaker listed above.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2006, 09:50 pm »
Okay guys, I will let them go for $1700 with the brand new internal crossovers and grills.

If you want them as they are with the custom external crossovers, I will let 'em go for $2200. The crossovers also have Bybee Purifiers in the tweeter positive signal.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 2 Jun 2006, 01:24 pm »
bump - $1700 is over $1200 off the regular price of these speakers. Only letting them go to start bringing in the regular production pair with the wrap around grills.
 With the custom external crossovers.....$1995