Got the APEX - pretty much destroyed!!!!

tdangelo

« Reply #20 on: 3 Apr 2006, 09:19 pm »
If the delivery people weren't a bunch of FREAKING liars I might actually have them delivered.  I call the shipper in Washington Friday - says they just arrived in Jacksonville and they would call me for a Monday delivery.  They never call so my wife calls them first thing today - take time off work etc.. to wait for the 1-5pm delivery.  Never shows - call again - they just got here today - and we dont deliver residential on Mondays anyway - why the #&#&@&@ didn't you say that this morning??? I'm so frustrated with it..................

Al Garay

« Reply #21 on: 3 Apr 2006, 09:29 pm »
That sucks! I was trying to say that more eloquently. But frankly, shipping pains stink.  

You are going to have to get a beer, relax and try to enjoy the Gators do their best in tonight's game.  That's probably why there are no shipments today in Florida.

hope they come through for you tomorrow.

Al

tdangelo

« Reply #22 on: 4 Apr 2006, 01:03 am »
while I was typing my previous post my wife called and spoke to a manager.  She calmly explained that they were supposed to be delivered - the manager never said what the problem was but she agreed to have them delivered tonight and they arrived a couple hours ago  :D  They made it safely this time - one crate did have a hole in the front but no damage - the foam inside absorbed the shock.  They are playing away in the other room ;)  The driver that delivered said they were forgotten on the shipping dock this morning  :roll:  :roll:

Al Garay

« Reply #23 on: 4 Apr 2006, 01:36 am »
Congratulations on marrying the RIGHT person. And Oh Yeah, you 've got your new APEX.  Way to go!

Al