Customer Service At Bryston?

audiophile39

« on: 7 Mar 2006, 06:34 pm »
I left word with Mr. Tanner yesterday--twice--in the am and pm to contact me to discuss my interest in PMC speakers and Bryston electronics, and have yet to hear back from him.  Is this indicative of their customer service?

skrivis

Re: Customer Service At Bryston?
« Reply #1 on: 7 Mar 2006, 06:40 pm »
Quote from: audiophile39
I left word with Mr. Tanner yesterday--twice--in the am and pm to contact me to discuss my interest in PMC speakers and Bryston electronics, and have yet to hear back from him.  Is this indicative of their customer service?

I doubt it. He seems to be pretty devoted to talking with people. Just look at his history here. Chatting on the boards takes time and I'm sure he wouldn't do it if he wasn't serious about working with customers (potential and actual).

EProvenzano

« Reply #2 on: 7 Mar 2006, 06:40 pm »
If a high level exec or owner from a company responds to me in a day or two, I think this is great service.   Bryston is not exactly a small company.  

I think your experience says nothing about their service.

laserman

• Ambiguous-Optimist
Customer Service
« Reply #3 on: 7 Mar 2006, 07:04 pm »
I emailed James yesterday morning and he responded in the afternoon.  He is probably pretty busy.   Bryston's service has always been top self.

Regards,
L

Alfalfa

« Reply #4 on: 7 Mar 2006, 07:07 pm »

Do you want to talk about it or just complain? I don't think this is the department of complaints...  :roll:

Or maybe I'm just being selfish? I kinda like my IB2's  :lol:

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
« Reply #5 on: 7 Mar 2006, 07:21 pm »

Hi Mark,

Sorry I did not get back to you yesterday. Had meetings with Torus people.
Anyway I returned your call this morning and left a message.

james

Jason Nugent

« Reply #6 on: 8 Mar 2006, 01:23 pm »
Bryston has always been top notch with respect to customer service towards me.   When I email James, I usually get an email back in less than an hour.  

Alfalfa, nice to see another Opeth fan on the board!

Alfalfa

« Reply #7 on: 8 Mar 2006, 02:42 pm »
Quote from: Jason Nugent
Bryston has always been top notch with respect to customer service towards me.   When I email James, I usually get an email back in less than an hour.  

Alfalfa, nice to see another Opeth fan on the board!

Yep, it litterally sounds great on my 7BST/IB2 setup   :D

Sebastiaan de Vries

• http://www.soundevolution.nl
« Reply #8 on: 8 Mar 2006, 09:04 pm »

Dear Audiophile39,

Come on men......! :( James is always involved with his custommers, and is a person who really stands for his products (he posts on this forum on his free sunday for example!). If you don't get a reaction after a month and two emails... but to open a topic because you don't get a reaction after a day is bullshit in my opinion. Why should you put an honest and involved person like James in a bad daylight only because you don't get a reaction after one day?

Such a pitty this topic!!! :(

Best Regards,
Bas