New High-Def Zone Website

balji

• http://www.highdefzone.us
« on: 23 Feb 2006, 01:39 am »
Folks
As a proud Odyssey Audio dealer, I would like to announce that the website is up and running and as a promotion, I am giving away a Denon DVD player free just for checking out my website. Here are the details:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5871110155

This is the quickest way I could come up with to promote my website.

Thanx

jkm

« Reply #1 on: 23 Feb 2006, 08:21 pm »
I'm not sure if this is appropriate here.

fredgarvin

« Reply #2 on: 23 Feb 2006, 08:58 pm »
Until you are sure, let Klaus worry about it.

F-100

« Reply #3 on: 23 Feb 2006, 09:06 pm »
I didn't know that Klaus is selling his products through dealers now? Do you offer any discount price on Odyssey gears?  :)

bunky

« Reply #4 on: 23 Feb 2006, 10:39 pm »
Quote from: James K-M
I'm not sure if this is appropriate here.
Hey James, Klaus has a few dealers including Brooklyn Audio in Canada and i remember hearing about this gentleman in Pennsylvania before his website was up and running. take note that the majority of the audio gear that he sells are products that are represented here on the Audio circles, so some of the Audiocircle dealers have obviously decided to allow him to represent thier products which is good for business, by exposing thier high quality products to some of the public whom are not aware of the audio circles they will increase their sales.it sounds like a win win situation for Klaus and the other manufacturers. thanks...WCW III :singing:

jkm

« Reply #5 on: 24 Feb 2006, 12:57 am »
Perhaps it would be more appropriate to be directed right to the dealer's home page with information about how to win the dvd player. Instead we are directed to an eBay ad selling a SONY SXRD Projector VPLVW100 + CeilingMount + DVD1920 and a veiled sales pitch on how to upgrade the dvd player if you win it. I assume there is a charge to upgrade?

Musky_Don

« Reply #6 on: 28 Feb 2006, 11:57 pm »
"As a proud Odyssey Audio dealer, I would like to announce that the website is up and running and as a promotion, I am giving away a Denon DVD player free just for checking out my website. "

Lame post, dude.  If you answer the questions on an Ebay add for a projector, then you qualify for a 'draw' for a player?  Very lame IMHO.

I'm a big fan of Klaus and Odyssey gear.  Im not sure this marketing effort / post is a good match for most Odyssey buyers/enthusiasts.

The post IMO is misleading and IMO THAT has nothing to do with Klaus/Odyseey.

:nono:  :lol: