DFW locals attending Danny's amp comparison?

brj

« on: 21 Feb 2006, 09:32 pm »
Greetings all!

Danny's amp comparison extravaganza is happening this Saturday (February 25th) at his place in Iowa Park, TX, which is about 2 hours Northwest of the metroplex along highway U.S. 287.  I thought I'd start a thread to see which of our local NTAJ members plan to attend.  Several people live close enough to each other that they may want to consider carpooling, so feel free to also use this thread to arrange transportation if desired.

For reference, Danny would like to start no later than 11:00 AM, but does not object to people showing up "well before that" in order to become familiar with his system.  He currently expects to run through one or two pairs of amps, then break for lunch at a local restaurant, and then head back and continue auditions until we cover all of the amps or pass out in the attempt!

It looks like I can make it, although I haven't worked out the logistics yet.  If any of the Fort Worth locals are thinking of going, give me a shout and maybe we can share a ride.

By the way, do any of the DFW guys have access to a NuForce or CI Audio amp that they might be willing to donate for the day?  I was really looking forward to hearing them both, and it seems a shame that they won't be there...

arthurs

« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2006, 10:14 pm »
Shoot me an e-mail Brian, I'm going.

brj

« Reply #2 on: 22 Feb 2006, 03:28 pm »
Torpedo in the water, Art!

So far, I've heard from one other person offline, but he won't know if he is going until the last minute.

oscar

Digital amp shootout
« Reply #3 on: 23 Feb 2006, 08:24 pm »
I was planning to drive up starting 9 AMish and return (early?) for  5pm ish arrival in West Fort Worth.  I'd be glad to carpool if anyone's interested.

I've never been there.  Is the meeting at 910 N Jackson Ave, Iowa Park ?

gld

• Industry Participant
    • http://doddaudio@live.net
« Reply #4 on: 25 Feb 2006, 12:31 am »
Yes, Oscar 910 North Jackson, Iowa Park,TX.
Gary