A.C.A. NEWSLETTER - MANY NEW HI-END SYSTEMS!

skaloumbakas

• http://aca.gr/pop_skal.htm
« on: 15 May 2003, 12:34 pm »
:o  Hi,

Here is May 2003 Newsletter from Audiophile Club of Athens.

From there, you can navigate around our latest entries to the Club's web-site. Many NEW High-End Profiles are among this Month's New Pages!

Enjoy

JohnR

« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2003, 12:53 pm »
These postings from ACA are starting to take on the feel of advertising to me...

hibuckhobby

• On a search for audio nirvana
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2003, 01:50 pm »
Not me!  I enjoy seeing what's going on in other parts of the world.  So many systems we see here are similar to one another.
Bob

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #3 on: 15 May 2003, 03:09 pm »
Quote from: hibuckhobby
Not me!  I enjoy seeing what's going on in other parts of the world.  So many systems we see here are similar to one another.
Bob
I agree!! They have some great systems over there-always good to see what other audiophiles  from different countries are using-maybe get a couple of new ideas. As they say "Knowledge is Power". :lol:

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2003, 07:42 am »
Well, I for one would love to be able to check out their site but unfortunately, I can not. It seems that the Greeks club is not letting in any Webtv users. I have tried repeatedly only to have my unit shut down. It makes my feel like Annika Sorenstam at the Colonial! But then again, they DID let her in, didn`t they,,, :banghead: hehe Regards, Robin