All Hypex Parts in stock.

Kevin Haskins

« on: 14 Feb 2006, 04:18 pm »
We managed to finally get the Hypex order pried loose from customs.    All backordered parts are shipping today.    

We now have UCD700ADs & UCD700 power supplies in stock also now!   :-)

darwin

Re: All Hypex Parts in stock.
« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2006, 10:52 pm »
Quote from: Kevin Haskins
We managed to finally get the Hypex order pried loose from customs.    All backordered parts are shipping today.    

Are all backordered amps shipping today too? :D

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2006, 12:28 am »
Unfortuntely no... my original post is wrong.   I'm still short on UCD180s both ST & AD modules.  

Most assembled amps are on schedule.

Most orders have shipped but there are a couple that are not going.   I've contacted those people via email or phone.  

More are on the way and I'll update everyone here when I get a new ETA.

darwin

« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2006, 02:53 pm »
Unfortuntely no... my original post is wrong.   I'm still short on UCD180s both ST & AD modules.  

Most orders have shipped but there are a couple that are not going.   I've contacted those people via email or phone.  

Hmmm... I don't know if that's good or bad news for me.  :D  Mine are the UcD400ADs (three and two channel) and I haven't heard a word. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get to show them off soon.  :wink:

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2006, 04:58 pm »
Quote from: darwin

Hmmm... I don't know if that's good or bad news for me.  :D  Mine are the UcD400ADs (three and two channel) and I haven't heard a word. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get to show them off soon.  :wink:

Email me Darwin.   I'll give you an update.

Notimportant

« Reply #5 on: 15 Feb 2006, 05:55 pm »
Kevin,

What's the price of the uCD 700 module? I visited your website but did not see the module listed

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #6 on: 15 Feb 2006, 06:12 pm »
I'm trying to get the web development done today.... my camera isn't cooperating with me.    

Price on the UCD700AD:  $325 ea.

Pirce on the UCD700PS:  $285 ea.

There may be some question on how I determine pricing.   It is fairly simple.   I take the Hypex Retail price, go through the average exchange rate (1.22 Euro per USD), calculate my shipping and customs fees and divide that by my average order size to determine shipping/customs cost per module (about $5) and add 3% for the transaction cost of wiring the money.

Overall pricing should be right in line with buying them direct from Hypex if not a little less because my shipping is averaged over a lot of modules.