Wonderful customer service from the NuForce team

drewfidelity

« on: 30 Jan 2006, 05:08 am »
I had a great experience working with the folks at NuForce this week with a problem that I had and I wanted to share it with you all.  

I just purchased a pair of silver NuForce 9.02 amplifiers from Anthony Perrotta of Perrotta Consulting, an authorized NuForce dealer and a great guy to work with, on Wednesday.  I had waited a week for them to ship from NuForce and was very excited to set them up in my system.  I did so on Wednesday night and noticed a hum coming from one of the speakers when I turned my television on.  It was odd because I had many amplifiers in my system, for the record I am an audio component addict, and never had this happen.  I decided to shut the system down and try on Thursday when I had more time to tinker around.  

Thursday came and the problem appeared to be worse.  I called NuForce and spoke with a very pleasant person who told me I needed to speak with Casey and that he would be available in about 15 minutes.  She asked for my number and I told her that I would call back because I was on the road and not sure when I would be able to.  

When I called back the person immediately connected me to Casey who spent 20 minutes explaining to me some of the reasons why I may be experiencing the hum, a number of ways that I could check to see where they were coming from, and solutions to eliminate it.  What I appreciated most was that he took the time to explain to me in laymans terms how to take care of the problem.  He never talked down to me.  I believe that he sincerly wanted to help me because I was a customer of his organization. Really nice guy.  Anyway....

It wound up that the hum was being caused by a wire that was connected to the television and was being unused due to the VCR downsizing in my system that allowed for more audio space.  This was the first check that Casey suggested to me in our conversation.  

The amplifiers are exceptional.  I had auditioned the Nuforce 9 amplifiers in my system and can tell you that 9.02 is an improvement, particularly in the frequency extremes.  Amazing products and great customer service.  Thank you NuForce.

Halfdeaf

« Reply #1 on: 30 Jan 2006, 04:22 pm »
I'd like to add that they show this same level of attention to those of us who have purchased used Nuforce equipment.

Friendly, supportive and persistant service!  :D

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #2 on: 31 Jan 2006, 05:13 am »
Thanks. When we discontinued Ref 8/8b, we bought back all existing stocks from dealers (if they can't sell it) and plan to offer it to other dealers who have a need for them (some people actually prefer the smaller units).  Since we made the decision from day one to standardize on the same circuit board (we control our own technology so we can dictate what goes into the box!) for Ref series, it is easy to support existing customers and products.

One of the key value that we keep stressing and might not be apparent is the long term upgradeability and support of our products.  If you purchase Amp of The Year today, the future Amp of The Year is only an upgrade away.  :)

cynamon

« Reply #3 on: 31 Jan 2006, 10:19 am »
Agree. Customer Service is excellent. You guys are very supportive and helpful. I sent an avalanche of questions as user of single IA-7 only and all were responded immediately assuming time zone difference.
Great performance  :thumb: