A little funny story. . .

pjchappy

« on: 8 May 2003, 06:12 am »
Well, I've been cleaning house all day. . .stripping wall paper. . .cleaning my room. . . .we are getting ready for my law school graduation party this Saturday. . .

So, after doing a bunch of stuff down stairs, I go up in my room to do some cleaning. . .I pop in a DVD concert (David Gilmour Live). . .I listen for a few minutes, and think, this sounds really funny. . .so, I pop my ears, and listen, still sounds strange, kind of a hollow sound.  So, I pop my ears some more, move the speakers a bit (since they were moved while cleaning) and still it sounds strange.  So, I put in a different CD. . .it sounds weird, too.  Now I'm getting pissed, thinking there is something wrong with something in the chain.  Anyways, I just say to myself I'll work on it later.  So, I begin dusting the room, cleaning my computer screen, TV, then my equipment. . . .I start wiping the face of my CD player and I notice a little light was on. . .the 'surround' setting was selected. . .I felt like an idiot. . .  :roll:

Well, I just got done mowing the lawn, cleaning, and remodeling for 12 hours straight. . .I'm sore and tired and am going to bed. . .

p

KCI-JohnP

« Reply #1 on: 9 May 2003, 01:08 am »
Lawyers......... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!
Just kidding.......I've done similar things also! :oops: