Denver Area Fest

cbrady

• http://www.teresaudio.com/haven
Denver Area Fest
« on: 7 May 2003, 12:42 am »
At MAF I threatened to host an audio fest at my place.  Well I am making good
on my threat.  Are you Denverites available on Sat May 24th for an evening of tunes?

I may have the prototype for the Teres 3xx ready by then.  I am also hoping to get
Wanye to bring up some cables and possibly his VMPS speaks for an audition.

Wayne is it OK to post this to your forum? I just wanted to make sure that everyone
gets the invite.

Chris

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
Denver Area Fest
« Reply #1 on: 7 May 2003, 01:16 am »
I can make it, but won't be bringing my speakers. .  :-D

I can bring something, as long as it's not the RM40's.

Wayne1

Denver Area Fest
« Reply #2 on: 7 May 2003, 02:06 am »
Chris,

You are more than welcome to post here :D

The 24th won't work for me.

It is my birthday, but instead of being home, I'll be up in Ft. Collins at yet another inline hockey tournament with my son.

The following weekend should work.

Jay S

Denver Area Fest
« Reply #3 on: 7 May 2003, 02:27 am »
Advance happy birthday, Wayne!  Mine is on the 20th.  Here's to a great year to come!   :beer:

mgalusha

Denver Area Fest
« Reply #4 on: 7 May 2003, 03:35 am »
I'm certainly up for it. Most any weekend is OK except for June 13/14.

Happy birthday Wayne!  :D

Mike

brad b

Denver Area Fest
« Reply #5 on: 7 May 2003, 11:21 am »
Wayne, you said you could make it the following weekend, which would be my birthday, the 31st.  I think I am around and free that weekend.l
Brad

Wayne1

Denver Area Fest
« Reply #6 on: 7 May 2003, 01:37 pm »
Happy Birthday!!! Brad and Jay!!!

The 31st should work for me.

I will see what I can round up with speaker cables, interconnects, power cables and speakers to bring up the the boonies of Broomfield.

cbrady

• http://www.teresaudio.com/haven
Denver Area Fest
« Reply #7 on: 7 May 2003, 02:49 pm »
OK guys, the 31st it is.  The festivities will start at about 5:00 and I'll start kicking
people out a little before midnight.  Bring your favorite vinyl and/or CeeDees.
Please email me for directions (chris@teresaudio.com).

Wow, it;s the birthday season.  Mine is in June.  Maybe we should serve a birthday
cake for all of us birthday boys. :D

Pez

Denver Area Fest
« Reply #8 on: 7 May 2003, 03:34 pm »
Hey I'm game too!!!!
   The 31st sounds good to me. I can bring something.... hmmmm what to bring :? .    BTW My birthday is June 11th  :lol:

Wayne1

Denver Area Fest
« Reply #9 on: 7 May 2003, 03:39 pm »
Hey Jason,

Maybe you could bring your XA-777ES SACD, Mike could bring his Stan Warren modded SA-1000, I could bring my little modded NS-500V and we could all have a shootout of SACD VS vinyl. I guess Tyson could also bring his MENSA Plus and TubeDAC to see how they fare on Redbook against them. Maybe Brad could bring up the CIA again, maybe even his GR speakers :D

Ah yes, so much gear, so little time :lol:

mgalusha

Denver Area Fest
« Reply #10 on: 8 May 2003, 01:00 am »
I've been wanting to know how the Warren modded SACD 1000 will stack up against the Sony.

Brad - If you want to carpool, let me know. Save a little on gas anyway. :)

Mike

mgalusha

Denver/Teres Fest Reminder!
« Reply #11 on: 30 May 2003, 10:20 pm »
Bumping this up to remind the Denver guys about Chris's gathering tomorrow evening.

I emailed Chris today and everything is still a go. I gotta remember a bib so I don't drool on the new Teres 3XX. :D

Mike

brad b

trip north
« Reply #12 on: 31 May 2003, 11:17 am »
Mike:  unfortunately I have arrived at the ripe old age of 47, and my wife and family have "Plans" for me this afternoon.  I will be unable to attend, but the good news is, you sold your BPT, only to have some other rascal stick another one under your nose.  By the way, I'll be over around 8 for the delivery.

For those poor souls not residing in the Denver area, you're missing out!!  Last weekend I got to listen to Tysons RM 40's (huge soundstage, great detail), Mike lives 4 miles from my house, so I now have his Marchand crossover, and he has my BPT 2.5 ultra.  Oh ya, for those in denver that want to play with damping stuff, I dropped a roll off at Wayne's and I have one at my house.  Will bring a sample of 4 mm thick dual sticky sided compound to play with for you Mike.

Have a blast tonight, but drive safe!
Brad

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
Denver Area Fest
« Reply #13 on: 31 May 2003, 06:05 pm »
I'm not going to make it either, which sucks cause I really wanted to hear the teres w/the new platter.