Biro L/1s for sale

Zheeeem

Biro L/1s for sale
« on: 5 Jan 2006, 04:49 pm »
Friends,

I've just sent a pair of biro L/1s to Frank for resale.  They are in very good to excellent condition, and about 7 years old.  Natural oak finish - there is a very small water mark on the top of one speaker which hopefully Frank can figure out how to make disappear.  I am the original owner and listening has been limited to classical, jazz and latin music at low to occasional moderate levels.  They have never been abused.  Asking price will be somewhere under $1,000 - I will let Frank set the actual price based on condition, but our initial discussions indicate $995 the pair.

I am reselling through Frank for two reasons.  Firstly, I am upgrading my old Omega DAC to Ultra (and need the cash!).  Secondly, by reselling through Frank you can be assured of dealing with a highly reputable audio company as opposed to "some guy on the internet".  Also, because Audio by Van Alstine is the original manufacturer, you will have the full assurance that the product will perform exactly as advertized.

If you're been thinking about the biros, this is your chance to buy a great speaker at a low price.  

Jim Willis