Any NuForce owners in the Calgary area?

moray james

• moray james cables
« on: 29 Dec 2005, 10:22 pm »
Would like to know if there are any NuForce owners in the Calgary area? Hope so look forward to hearing from you. Best regards Moray James.

EProvenzano

« Reply #1 on: 30 Dec 2005, 04:10 am »
I'm also in Calgary and would like to hear from a local owner.

Best regards,
EP

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #2 on: 1 Jan 2006, 05:31 am »
I was at Lake Louise during the US 4th of July holiday  :).  Calgary is such a beautiful place that I plan to go back often for skiing. I wonder why it took me so long to "discover" it.
Seriously, you guys should give Kerry at Music First Distribution a call.
You can order from him or ask him to talk a Calgary dealer into carrying NuForce products.

moray james

• moray james cables
NuForce hits Calgary
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2006, 08:06 am »
There are at least two new NuForce owners in  Calgary now and I would guess that there will be two more shortly. Talk to Pete Segstro at the Audio Room as I think that he and Lawrence have been convinced to join the force.  
   As of today there are a set of Ref 8's and a set of Ref 9's in town. You can listen but you had better bring your crying towles. Hey what about that buddy of yours who always said he wanted a set of your amplifiers. Time to make a deal and trade in your old boat anchor for some cool paper weights. Best regards Moray James.
   PS: will have the Ref 8's down at the Audio Room this Saturday for an open listen.