Merry Christmas AKSAphiles!!

AKSA

« on: 24 Dec 2005, 09:55 am »
Folks,

A very Merry Christmas to you all, and a Happy Healthy New Year in 2006!   :xmas:

I take this opportunity to thank all past and present customers for their support, trust and confidence, and I can promise that 2006 will be a big year for AKSA and new products.    

To the festivities!!    :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:    :sleep:

Cheers,

Hugh

rabbitz

« Reply #1 on: 24 Dec 2005, 12:56 pm »
Merry Xmas to you, your family and all the AKSA community.

HO HO HO
Peter

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2005, 03:23 pm »
Hugh,
    Wishing you and yours all the best ....have a Merry, and a Happy.... :beer: [/list:u]
    [/list:u](hope you've been good this year) :lol:
      Chris[/list:u]

gonefishin

« Reply #3 on: 24 Dec 2005, 03:26 pm »
    Hey hey...it's Cristmas already for you guys down under.

Merry Christmas,

dan

Joules

« Reply #4 on: 24 Dec 2005, 03:56 pm »
    Thanks Hugh
    I quess it's almost time to start thinking about Christmas Shopping - hhhmmm

Greg Erskine

« Reply #5 on: 24 Dec 2005, 08:29 pm »
    Quote from: Joules
    Thanks Hugh
    I quess it's almost time to start thinking about Christmas Shopping - hhhmmm

Merry Christmas.

Joule, you're well prepared, getting 2006 christmas shopping done now! I usually wait till the last minute.  :D

regards

AKSA

« Reply #6 on: 24 Dec 2005, 10:53 pm »
    AHA!!!   :nono:

I did mine yesterday, just around 5pm!!   :evil:

When you are something of a Gyro Gearloose (remember him?  :idea: ), everyone indulges you about things like Christmas shopping.

My brother is with us this Christmas, and yesterday he sampled a ride on my Honda 900.  We are having a GREAT time, and even the weather today is not too hot.   :D

I hope all AKSAphiles enjoy their Christmas, one more sleep for those in the Northern Hemisphere! (We start our feast in two hours!)   :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Hugh

bluesky

« Reply #7 on: 25 Dec 2005, 02:08 am »
    My sincere best wishes for Christmas and a happy year ahead for everyone in our Aksa community!

Hugh, new products.............hmm, can't wait to open those prsesents!  My kids like to shake the package to try and determine what is inside it and start guessing as to what it actually is inside the wrapping.

Guess, I shall just have to wait to find out what the new products are!

Bluesky

bearddavid

« Reply #8 on: 25 Dec 2005, 04:58 am »
    Hugh,

Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous 2006 for you and your family.

David & Yun Fang :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

Geoff-AU

« Reply #9 on: 25 Dec 2005, 07:24 am »
    Merry Christmas to all, look forward to the new year (and hopefully a speaker upgrade to complement my AKSA better  :lol: )

bluesky

« Reply #10 on: 27 Dec 2005, 09:29 pm »
    Hi Hugh

Ah yes......... brothers with bikes, mine has an Aprilia RS250 that has been "upgraded" somewhat.  Apparently it has a powerband of only 3,500 rpm and really flies at track days (for which it was bought, good idea I think, after being creamed by a stolen car on the way to work one day!).  

I hope to try it out, just for old times sake, being an ex racer and all, this bike is apparently good for a genuine 140 to 150mph, depending on the length of the straight, amazing for a 250!  Also being so light, it outbrakes and corners the bigger bikes (providing that you're willing to try that hard).

Cheers

Ian