Any GOOD video AND audio changers? Need some suggestions

homemade

Looking to purchase a new(or used)dvd player. I would like to consolidate and use it for audio also. I have a 65" rptv , so I need a good video source(via component output). However , cd(or other) playback is very important too.  Multi disc is prefered , but only for longer audio listening. Any good suggestions besides the Yamaha c750(6770). Seems to have some ergonomic issues. Thanks , Paul

Eric5676

• Blu Ray Oasis
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2005, 09:54 pm »
I know Onkyo and Integra have some nice changers.

How about the Sony ES line? Those usually work out well, especially with a five year warranty right out of the box.

jermmd

« Reply #2 on: 20 Dec 2005, 09:58 pm »
I am selling my Sony DVP-CX777ES Multi disc DVD/CD/SACD player for $400 +delivery/fees. I am going to a home server set up and won't be needing it. I think this is the best multi disc player out there. I have the original box and materials and it is in perfect condition.

Eric5676

• Blu Ray Oasis
« Reply #3 on: 20 Dec 2005, 10:00 pm »
Quote from: jermmd
I am selling my Sony DVP-CX777ES Multi disc DVD/CD/SACD player for $400 +delivery/fees. I am going to a home server set up and won't be needing it. I think this is the best multi disc player out there. I have the original box and materials and it is in perfect condition.

That's definitely one of the models I was thinking of. I just couldn't remember the number.

Or this: Sony ES DVPNC555

Dan Driscoll

« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2005, 04:30 pm »
The Yamaha DVD-C950 universal changer has gotten good comments for both audio and video quality, but some people aren't happy with the ergonomics.