SB3

m_l

SB3
« on: 19 Dec 2005, 01:30 am »
I received my modded SB3 about a week ago. The only thing is I can say WOW! It only has 30 hrs or so of playing time so far and it is going to get better once it breaks in. My cd's have come to life. My ACI Panorama's finally sound great on 2ch listening. Bass is tight and high's have a lot of detail. Great job Vinnie in getting the orders out quickly without sacrificing quality. Can't wait to get my modded iPod back.

Thanks for your hard work Vinnie,
Mike

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: SB3
« Reply #1 on: 19 Dec 2005, 02:56 am »
Quote from: m_l
I received my modded SB3 about a week ago. The only thing is I can say WOW! It only has 30 hrs or so of playing time so far and it is going to get better once it breaks in. My cd's have come to life. My ACI Panorama's finally sound great on 2ch listening. Bass is tight and high's have a lot of detail. Great job Vinnie in getting the orders out quickly without sacrificing quality. Can't wait to get my modded iPod back.

Thanks for your hard work Vinnie,
Mike

Hi Mike,

Welcome to audiocircle, and thanks for posting your early impressions of the modded SB3.  

Looks like your iPod will arrive to me in the middle of the week.  You're going to have a lot of fun with your new toys  :xmas:

I'll email you the tracking number once your modded iPod ships.

Thanks again,