Second Anniversary Sale

Wayne1

Second Anniversary Sale
« on: 1 May 2003, 04:13 pm »
It has been two years now since I started The BOLDER Cable Company as a part time venture to build some diy cable designs for people who didn't want to take the time to build it themselves.

Quite a bit has changed. I am now building cables of my own design and modifying LOTS of ART DI/Os. I am selling VMPS speakers, Radii tube electronics and lots of cool tweaks. I am doing this full time and having a blast!

I want to thank all of you here at AC and all who were at HD for helping me grow the business.

I have decided to put the M-80 line of interconnects and speaker cable on sale for the month of May as a very small way of thanking everyone. I have also put the Type 1 and Type 2 power cables on sale.

Cheers!

MaxCast

Second Anniversary Sale
« Reply #1 on: 1 May 2003, 04:29 pm »
:dance:
I'll be placing an order later tonight.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to put your web address in your signiture so I can link real quick like.  :D

Marbles

Second Anniversary Sale
« Reply #2 on: 1 May 2003, 04:34 pm »
Quote from: MaxCast

Also, I think it would be a good idea to put your web address in your signiture so I can link real quick like.  :D

Maxxy, do you see that little "www" box beneath his posts?  Guess what that is  :lol:

Jack_Geo

Second Anniversary Sale
« Reply #3 on: 1 May 2003, 06:16 pm »
Wayne:

Great sale!  Thanks!

One question, though...is the price for the  M-80 .5 meter Audio Interconnect Pair with Silver Bullet Plugs(1 lb) correct?  It says $160,  but the .75M is $150 and the 1M is $160.  

Just wanted to clarify...

Jack

Wayne1

Second Anniversary Sale
« Reply #4 on: 1 May 2003, 07:25 pm »
Thank you for catching my error. :oops:

I have corrected the 1/2 meter pricing to the correct $140.00 sale price

MaxCast

Second Anniversary Sale
« Reply #5 on: 1 May 2003, 08:29 pm »
Quote from: Marbles
Quote from: MaxCast

Maxxy, do you see that little "www" box beneath his posts?  Guess what that is  :lol:

:oops:

I see the words on the version I use for AC.  After awhile they just run together in a meaningless mumbo-jumbo sort of way....kind of like the old lady babbeling about how I'm never home anymore...... :sleep:

Thanks for the wake up call.  
Have a great weekend everyone!!!