The Absolute Sound Golden Ear Award for Reference 9

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« on: 15 Dec 2005, 07:51 am »
Watch for Feb 2006 issue  :wink:
I heard reviews from France, UK, and some part of Asia are coming too. It is all good. NuForce is going to be the most reviewed and recommended amp in the world.
Watch out for our preamps. Each one of them is going to outperfom a whole class of preamps in its price range (and many above :)).

audiojerry

« Reply #1 on: 15 Dec 2005, 01:07 pm »
Congratulations!
I'm glad that AudioCircle members had the chance to get acquainted with you early before you become Big Time!   :D  
It's also good to see how you continue to stay in touch with AC members and continue to stay very active in the Circle.

With so many pleased owners, I still wonder why the Ref 9 didn't work out for me. It had so many good qualities. Maybe it was the power cord, like you speculated. Oh well...

Keep up the good work!

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #2 on: 16 Dec 2005, 06:38 am »
Jerry, why don't you email salesteam@nuforce.com with your contact information and we'll "experiment" with you using an audition pair of Ref 9. We can instruct you with simple mod to do some testing :)
With many more glowing reviews coming from France, UK, and Asia, we can say that if it doesn't sound good in your system, may be the problem is the rest of your equipment  :lol:  Just kidding. High end audio is very personal and there will be people who don't like NuForce.
But one thing to keep in mind for everyone who read this is that the we make advances all the time so check us out from time to time and you might be in for a real surprised.