More products added to the website

Wayne1

More products added to the website
« on: 30 Apr 2003, 06:45 pm »
I have been VERY pleased with the performance of the Herbie's Audio Lab line of products.

I am now very pleased to offer more of Steve's products to my customers.

I am now stocking different models of the Tube dampers. I have on hand the HAL-O 9 for small signal tubes and now the 27X, 35, and 45 for output tubes. The larger dampers have the extreme temperature sleves included.

I am also now stocking the Tenderfoot isolation foot in black only. These feet will support up to 20 lbs each. I use them between my speakers and stands and they really make a difference.

I also am carrying Herbie's Grungebuster CD mat.
This is an inexpensive vibration absorbing mat to place over your CD's. It really does make a difference. The last time the DAM came over, I showed them this little mat and let them hear the difference. Everyone bought one. Tyson bought 6!!

I just received an evaluation product from Mr. Santa Man of Radii Audio.

This is his new design, headphone amp, the HAP-05. It has output jacks  for transformer coupled and OTL. It also has the neat feature of pass through output jacks. You can hook it up between your source and preamp so you can listen to headphones at night without unplugging the rest of your system. I will let it break-in for awhile and then let the DAM play with it. Hopefully it will pass their tests and I will be offering this for sale in the near future.