Introducing ModWright Dealers!

modwright

« on: 5 Dec 2005, 12:12 am »
I would like to introduce our new dealer, Balji Minhaus, owner of High-Def Zone.  Balji is our dealer for the PA area.

Our other dealers include:

NJ: Frank Krause - www.audiobugged.com
NY: Manhattan Area exclusively - www.audiodoctor.com
NY: Upstate NY - www.responseaudio.com - Bill Baker.
IL: Chicago - Jam'n Audio - Joe Jurzec.
GA: Underwood Hifi
CA: Audio Revelation (LA Area) - Jay Kauffman
CA: The Audible Arts (San Jose & Bay Area) - Jeff Wells.
OR: Echo Audio - Portland - Kur Doslu
WA: DIY Cable - Exodus Audio - Kevin Haskin
WA: Daedalus Audio - Bellingham - Lou Hinkley

International:

UK: Angel Sound Audio - Keith Cheal.
Taiwan: Bica
Singapore: AUDIO TRIO PTE LTD
Spain: Musical Connection S.L.

Thank you and if you are interested in checking out our preamp, please contact a dealer in your area.

Dan W.

balji

• http://www.highdefzone.us
« Reply #1 on: 5 Dec 2005, 02:28 am »
Dear Audiophiles, Friends and Modwright Fans

We at High-Def Zone are extremely proud to be a part of Modwright Network. Just a slight correction to Dan's Intro, My last name is Minhas.

Let me introduce myself first and then I will throw some light our Business Policy.

I am an Electrical Engineer with Masters in Science in EE from University of Alberta. I have FPGA/Telecommunications Industry Experience of about 7 years and Audiophilia has been my passion for a long time.

Please see my post at ACI circle when When Mike Dzurko introduced me as a dealer for ACI last week.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=23274

The above post was focussed upon the importance of Speakers in a system, assuming that other components are doing their job as intended.

One of those components in my system is ModWright 3910 Universal truth Mod DVDA-V/SACD Player.

Being a Denon Dealer, I also owned a DVD 3910 standard too, It is a great DVDA-V/SACD player in itself, otherwise Dan wouldn't have picked it, but post-mod, it is even greater in sound because of stereo tube output stage and outboard Power Supply with a Revelation Audio Umbilical Power Cord to minimize any noise out there.

So far I can only rave about the Denon 3910 Universal Truth Modwright Product because thats what I have been listening to for the last whole month.

Next week When I receive/install my SWL 9.0SE Tube Linestage Preamplifier into my system, I have nothing but confidence about it to become one of the biggest selling product of our product line.

High-Def Zone is not only about Audiophile Expereince but also Complete Home Theater Extravaganza using Mid to High End High-Def Display Products from Optoma, NEC, Pioneer, Philips, JVC and JVC PRO, SONY and SONY ES, Hitachi and the list goes on......

I would like to repeat my words here:

My Philosophy is to make your home a Symphony Hall. Your Home Theater can also be your private concert hall. Dont just plan
on using your home theater only for watching TV and
movies. Classical or Jazz, Light Rock or Heavy Metal,
R&B or Hip-hop, the blues or bluegrass, your home
theater must make beautiful music for you.

This is what we can do for you. We can define the high
definition for you or take you to a higher definition, and Modwright is going to be an essential part of designing such systems.

We will be running a special Promotion for Modwright Products, I will make the announcement tomorrow.

Please bear with me for about a week about the High-Def Zone Website, its under construction, but you can see the starter page listing the Product Lines that we carry.

Thanx

Roeland

« Reply #2 on: 9 Dec 2005, 01:51 pm »
Hi Everyone,

Does someone know how I could get hold of a Modwright SWL 9.0 in Belgium (Europe)?

Roeland

modwright

ModWright 9.0SE in Europe
« Reply #3 on: 9 Dec 2005, 04:17 pm »
Hi, we have a distributor in the UK - www.angelsoundaudio.com.

Alternatively, for sales outside of the UK in Europe, you may contact us direct.

Thank you,

Dan Wright
President,  ModWright Instruments, Inc.

Roeland

« Reply #4 on: 14 Dec 2005, 03:15 pm »
Dear Dan,

Thnx for the offer. I'll keep it in mind, it's just I'd like to try before I buy ;)
Besides that, I just found out what import taxes are all about...ordered a cable from the States (140$) and the amount was almost doubled for me (275$) :s So if I'd order factory direct from you it would be around 4400 $ for me :s

Grmbl, that reminds me why I'm a liberal  :)

modwright

ModWright In Belgium.
« Reply #5 on: 21 Dec 2005, 05:06 pm »
Hi, we don't have a dealer in Belgium, but we do have a distributor in the UK and a distributor in Spain.  You may also contact us directly.

Thanks,

Dan