Soory, I just have to tease Scott Faller

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« on: 18 Nov 2005, 03:25 am »
Sorry Scott, just had to do this. And you wanted these shipped to your house? Are you out of your mind?

Scott F.

« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2005, 05:24 am »
Hiya Bill,

You know what? You really don't want those speakers. I've heard them before and they suck....... really bad.  In fact, I've heard Bose that have sounded better than those things.

Tell you what, in about three days, why dont you just shove them out the back door and I'll come by and get rid of them for you.

What time should I be there?

Oh, and why don't you toss out those goofy looking tube amps with the wires sticking out the top of the tubes. Those things suck too.

:mrgreen:

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2005, 01:13 pm »
Quote from: Scott F.
Hiya Bill,

You know what? You really don't want those speakers. I've heard them before and they suck....... really bad.  In fact, I've heard Bose that have sounded better than those things.

Tell you what, in about three days, why dont you just shove them out the back door and I'll come by and get rid of them for you.

:mrgreen:

If that is the case, I would be glad to drive up hazzarding snow and sleet with  my wife's pair of Bose speakers for an even trade.  You won't even have to shove them out.  I will carry them out.   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 18 Nov 2005, 01:25 pm »
You know what guys, for fun we can get a few of the Gallo Reference "ball speakers", set them in the ports and crank up the bass. This is a good way of taking care of those sweet spot hoggers :lol:

Oh, and why don't you toss out those goofy looking tube amps with the wires sticking out the top of the tubes. Those things suck too.

Sorry those aren't even mine. I have had them for about 6 months doing reference mods on them. They are Ming-Da MC3008 mono blocs. Nice sound from 805 being driven by the 300B

What time should I be there?

I need more time. Tell you what, you may want to get with woodsyi and arrange a time to come together as NOBODY is shoving these anywhere by themselves.

I will carry them out.
 :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: