Essence AV-1 Production Model Images

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
« on: 18 Nov 2005, 12:04 am »
Folks,

Here are a couple of pictures of the "new and improved" Essence AV-1's.  Thes photo's are of the "Studio Finish" version.  Photos of other finishes comprising real wood veneer side panels will be forthcoming soon.  All versions will have the same "soft grain leather" look on the front baffles as in these photos.  Now all you have to do is pick your finish and place your order!

At the time of this writing, Response Audio's version - the Bella SP/AV-1 is being compared to systems in the $3k - $5k price range.  If you can find a better speaker for less than the $1K -$1.3K price (depending on finish) we are offering these at...BUY IT!!!

-Bob

Essence AV-1Essence AV-1 w/Grill

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2005, 01:03 am »
I like that finish Bob!!! Do you have any with veneer sides? I will soon enough.

JoshK

« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2005, 01:06 am »
I like the looks of these without the baffle edge lip.  Nice woofer driver choice. :thumb:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 18 Nov 2005, 01:07 am »
Photos of other finishes comprising real wood veneer side panels will be forthcoming soon.

Sorry, I didn't even read the text. I need to slow down I guess. I will have pictures of my personal pair with Cherry veneer and the "lip" in a few days.

I guess my pair will be the only pair of Bellas that retain teh lip. That's okay as I will also have another pair around after we debut them at the December Chicago Audio Society Show. (i better get to work).

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
« Reply #4 on: 18 Nov 2005, 01:34 am »
Bill,

It won't be long now. :wink:

JoshK,

Thanks!:D
-Bob