FS: A/V-2's w/matching stands

Brian Bunge

« on: 8 Nov 2005, 02:31 pm »
I'm moving to Orlando soon and need to sell these off.  These are a pair of A/V-2's with matching stands in cherry veneer.  They have the Sonicaps and Black Hole 5 upgrades as well as the magnetic grills.  They have the current M-130 woofers with the older Tang Band tweeters.

I'm asking $500 for the speakers with stands plus shipping.  I prefer paypal as payment.

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #1 on: 9 Nov 2005, 07:18 pm »
Somebody grab this bargain from Brian - he does very nice work.  Would make a great Christmas gift for a family member or significant other.

mpauly

« Reply #2 on: 11 Nov 2005, 01:16 am »
I'm planning on building a pair of the RA8's for my mains and was wondering how these would match up as a set of surrounds?  Any advantage/disadvantage of the older tangband tweeter?

While I build the RA8's, I'd be using them as mains matched with a SW-12a sub, driven by a Belles 150A amp.

How much would shipping to 07016 be?

Thanks,
Michael

Brian Bunge

« Reply #3 on: 11 Nov 2005, 02:35 pm »
Sorry, as of yesterday the A/V-2's are gone.  My dad does have a shielded A/V-2 that is painted black that he has been using as a center channel that he would like to sell.  He wants $200 plus shipping for it.  If you are interested in it I can give you a shipping quote for that.  Just let me know.

Danny Richie

« Reply #4 on: 11 Nov 2005, 04:27 pm »
Hey I have a couple of extra, (unused) Cherry, A/V-2 enclosures. One has a little shipping damage.

They match the one's Brain just sold.

I'd sell them cheap!

mpauly

« Reply #5 on: 11 Nov 2005, 09:06 pm »
Danny,

You've got a PM.

Danny Richie

« Reply #6 on: 22 Nov 2005, 05:21 pm »
Here is a pic of the A/V-2 cabinets that I have in stock. The pic shows the shipping damage on one of them.

I'll take $40. for the damaged one and $60. for the perfect one. Or I'll sell the pair for $90.

These are normally $185. each.

Milehighguy

« Reply #7 on: 22 Nov 2005, 06:45 pm »
What a deal! In fact... I just bought them!
They'll be a great match for my cherry cabinet RA8's When the new kits with the ribbon tweeters become available.

Thanks again Danny!