Audition pack, coming soon

Wayne1

« on: 24 Apr 2003, 04:58 pm »
I will soon be offering an audition pack consisting of a MENSA DI/O with all the latest treatments and upgrades, an ART DI/O Power Supply with Bybee and NITRO power cords, digital cable, M-80 interconnects and NITRO interconnects.

I will offer the audition pack through my website. You will have to supply me with credit card data and a shipping address. I will pay for the shipping to the first person. Each person will then have to pay for shipping and insurance to the next person in line. I will ask that all folks participating in the audition post a review on an online audio site.

It will take me about 2 weeks to get everything together on my end. I hope to have the sign up added to my site next week.

MaxCast will be the first in line as he suggested this to me at MAF.

I welcome your comments.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr 2003, 05:07 pm »
WOW !!! This sounds GREAT !! I recently purchased a stock DIO to play with and later planned on getting upgrades-now with your offer I can compare both units in my system. Looking forward to info on how to make this happen !   THANKS Wayne !! :D  :D

nature boy

« Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2003, 01:41 am »
Count me in - great idea Wayne!  I'll be signing up at the website.

NB

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #3 on: 27 Apr 2003, 02:43 am »
You guys are going to be shocked/amazed at how good the Mensa/M80 combo is - Jason, me, and mgalusha all did some listnening to various equipment on brad b's system today (with his very nice new GR Research Dilucio's).  The M80's stomped the Beldenators I have on demo - the beldenators sounded fine on their own, but the M80's sounded richer, more detailed, and more relaxed at the same time.

And of course it goes with out saying that the Mensa ruled over the other DAC's we had on hand :-)

MaxCast

« Reply #4 on: 28 Apr 2003, 12:51 am »
:dance:

Chazz

« Reply #5 on: 28 Apr 2003, 11:41 am »
I haven't got the Mensa upgrade yet, but I second the M-80s.  I can't believe how much they've tightened up the bass in my system.

JoshK

« Reply #6 on: 28 Apr 2003, 03:13 pm »
I have a pair of bybee nitro as well as M80s in my system.  They rock in short.

I think this opportunity might be a great chance for me to hear all this hooting and hollering about the MENSA dac.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #7 on: 30 Apr 2003, 03:29 am »
"I think this opportunity might be a great chance for me to hear all this hooting and hollering about the MENSA dac".    I agree - the "altitudes" a little different hear in New York than in Colorado. A real east coast test :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

nature boy

« Reply #8 on: 2 May 2003, 02:04 pm »
After returning from a rather long business trip and getting in at 2AM this morning, first thing I did this morning is check to see if Wayne posted the audition information on his website.  It's there and my audition order has been placed.  

I look forward to receiving this wonderful package and posting my impressions of the MENSA, cables and power supply.

NB