Dorm room rig, thanks Dave!

Folsom

« on: 27 Oct 2005, 12:36 am »
Dave,  mor2bz, solved both my problems at one time.

Here is the shot of the mmf-5, my Rotel rx-203, and my Tangband home built speakers. Excuse the mess etc....

I used a level from Ace and my note cards I was going to write chemistry stuff on to level it out pretty good.  :mrgreen:

Here is my other problem solved. This is a Nashbar lugged frame, it looks similar to Rivendell lugged frames. It rides really nice, I just went and picked up some stuff for cleaning, leveling, etc..... on the bike. The bike is chromoly but still relatively light.

Thanks again Dave.

eric the red

« Reply #1 on: 27 Oct 2005, 12:50 am »
A. Do dorm chicks dig vinyl?
B. Two words: Toe clips. If you need a nice pair of Look pedals at a good price, PM me. I have a pair of 396s off a road bike I just sold.

JoshK

« Reply #2 on: 27 Oct 2005, 12:51 am »
That looks like my dorm room at the U of Chicago's I-House. Tiny tiny tiny.  Where are you at school?

Folsom

« Reply #3 on: 27 Oct 2005, 01:00 am »
University of Montana. Yeah I am a little cramped on space!

Also guess who just broke their first needle! I am retarded.....

Eric, right now, with the new needle incident, I have no extra money to spend. Infact I lack funding for a needle right now, well cartidge, $200, changes on the bike are DOWN the road.

eric the red

« Reply #4 on: 27 Oct 2005, 01:05 am »
PM me anyway. Always happy to help out a fellow AC member and they're just sitting in my closet.

Folsom

« Reply #5 on: 27 Oct 2005, 01:44 am »
Quote from: eric the red
PM me anyway. Always happy to help out a fellow AC member and they're just sitting in my closet.

Will do. I think the needle problem may be solved. I am going to be a freak about people in my room or touching my stuff now....