Symphonic Line site in English

klaus@odyssey

« on: 11 Oct 2005, 03:06 pm »
Symphonic Line web site is up in English.

www.symphonic-line.com

It's still a bit rough around the edges in terms of the grammar,  but they finally did it,

Klaus

bunky

Re: Symphonic Line site in English
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2005, 09:42 pm »
Quote from: klaus@odyssey
Symphonic Line web site is up in English.

www.symphonic-line.com

It's still a bit rough around the edges in terms of the grammar,  but they finally did it,

Klaus
is that cool or what? i always had to translate the Symphonic Line website with google before this new english language version of the website came online. i have already put it into my favorites on my pc. i aspire to one day own the Reference tube preamplifier. a man can dream cant he? Herr Rolf Gemien is a personal hero of mine and i wish i could own just one example of every piece of gear that he has ever designed. yeah right! thanks for the heads up Klaus....WCW III

Eduardo AAVM

« Reply #2 on: 13 Oct 2005, 03:14 pm »
I think Groneberg Kabel was also working on an english version site and even in a spanish one...

KarlDL

« Reply #3 on: 15 Oct 2005, 03:58 am »
Damn!  I enjoyed dusting off rusty knowledge of die Deutsche sprache when visiting SL's site - now it's too easy to just go for the Anglo alternative!  Gotta forget this link!

Anton

« Reply #4 on: 17 Oct 2005, 01:53 pm »
Excellent!!! Now, what is that "High Society" amp? Looks very (VERY) similar to the Stratos amps!!!